New ROGer Array

Armoury Crate v2.5.6.0 TUF Gaming PLUS (WIFI) - Cannot open the Motherboard settings

So when my 3700x, TUF Gaming x570 and RAM arrived I was excited and also thought finally some RGB to play with. Been a couple of months working fine then I notice the LEDS would all turn off and then back on a few seconds later. Opened up Armory Crate to try check the settings and my motherboard and ARGB Header are no where to be found. I had to uninstall every ASUS program (apart from AI Suite), Delete the left over programdata/files folders and the junk in the Registry to finally get my LEDs working again.

But now when my rig is in sleep or powered off it's gone back to the default rainbow barf on the RGB strip below the SATA ports. I had it a breathing red (which looked sick) I think the setting for that is under the device and not within the aura sync panel. But...I get:

XML format error. Please restart your system (Status:404 QueryMBdevice)

Rebooted, no avail. Is this XML somewhere that I can try recreate?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Annotation 2019-11-03 175514.jpg  

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Campblor View Post
    So when my 3700x, TUF Gaming x570 and RAM arrived I was excited and also thought finally some RGB to play with. Been a couple of months working fine then I notice the LEDS would all turn off and then back on a few seconds later. Opened up Armory Crate to try check the settings and my motherboard and ARGB Header are no where to be found. I had to uninstall every ASUS program (apart from AI Suite), Delete the left over programdata/files folders and the junk in the Registry to finally get my LEDs working again.

But now when my rig is in sleep or powered off it's gone back to the default rainbow barf on the RGB strip below the SATA ports. I had it a breathing red (which looked sick) I think the setting for that is under the device and not within the aura sync panel. But...I get:

XML format error. Please restart your system (Status:404 QueryMBdevice)

Rebooted, no avail. Is this XML somewhere that I can try recreate?
    well uninstall crate and reinstall it with the webinstaller again, after that do a cmos clear.*

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    well uninstall crate and reinstall it with the webinstaller again, after that do a cmos clear.*
    No improvement apart from losing the ability to control the ARGB header for about 5 minutes.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Super Gnome PC Specs
    Super Gnome PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz 128 GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    Graphics Card #2Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    MonitorJAPANNEXT JN-VT500UHD 4K 50-inch LCD
    Storage #1Crucial MX500 1 TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseThermaltake View 71 TG
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AXi Series, AX1600i 1600 watt
    Accessory #1 Noctua 140mm 3000 RPM x 4
    Accessory #2 Gigabyte GC-A 2WAY NVLINK RGB (3-slot)

Armoury Crate died. To make matters worse, the customer service chat people left me in line as number 2 in line for about an hour and a half without connecting me when I queued up to get help about it. Then I got disconnected with a button to press to stay in line that did not work. I guess they can't be bothered telling me to simply uninstall it because it died, but that is my impression. Let's face it, the software and customer service people at Asus have more important things to do. After all, they have nails to polish so they look good.

On the other hand, maybe it has to do with a flagging global economy and trade tariffs, to boot. That would be my guess.
    Last edited by Super Gnome; 11-03-2019 at 09:30 PM.