cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG sticker for PG349Q.

Zeroed85
Level 8
The ROG sticker on my PG349Q front bezel has come off and I would like to know if I can get a replacement. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
***Per sticky rules thread, Service Inquiries is only for exiting RMAs. Thread moved***

As for the sticker, I'm not sure if they ever have any on the ASUS e-store. You may be able to find someone selling accessories including stickers on ebay.

Of course if you still have the sticker some adhesive would probably be the simplest solution.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Zeroed85
Level 8
The sticker broke as I removed the last of it. It really has to be an exact fit sticker for this monitor, wouldn't this need to be a replacement from Asus rather than a generic e-store sticker?

xeromist
Most likely, yes. I wasn't sure if you were referring to an optional decoration or a permanent label. I've never seen ASUS sell any of those bits & bobs, only functional parts like power adapters & occasionally rubber feet. Most people have to acquire them 2nd hand.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…