cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Delta - ARMA 3 distorted voice

Andrejko
Level 7
Hi guys, i am having som trouble with the ASUS Dleta Headset. I have the USB-c type. When i am using these on skype tlaks, or just test this Headset in Steam (mic testing) or normally inw indows everything is ok. Just in ARMA3 sounds my voice very strange like a Deamon. I asked on more than 15 servers and everyone just said that my mic is broken and that my voice sounds very strange and they muted me during the game. I just updated drivers, also tryed several settings in steam and in WIndows nothing helped. I just uninstalled Realtek audidrivers Used the USB-a dongle. My PC is a Zephyrus gx701gvr.
Thanks for any help
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Andrejko wrote:
Hi guys, i am having som trouble with the ASUS Dleta Headset. I have the USB-c type. When i am using these on skype tlaks, or just test this Headset in Steam (mic testing) or normally inw indows everything is ok. Just in ARMA3 sounds my voice very strange like a Deamon. I asked on more than 15 servers and everyone just said that my mic is broken and that my voice sounds very strange and they muted me during the game. I just updated drivers, also tryed several settings in steam and in WIndows nothing helped. I just uninstalled Realtek audidrivers Used the USB-a dongle. My PC is a Zephyrus gx701gvr.
Thanks for any help

do you think that you mic is broken cause on arma3 there is problem and all other that is not arma is ok?

right.

You are using TeamSpeak?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Hi, yes expect ARMA3 is all ok. I am using the in GAME voice chat.
i also tried to change setting in steam SHIFT + TAB , voice chat and turn off all voice enhancements - still the same problem.
i also see a PCI device in Device Manager as not recognized and cant update any driver - but this should not be the problem, when in all other apps the mic ist without any problems.

I just reinstalled the whole OS withou deleting my files and therefore reinstalled also all apps and it worked so, this was the only solution. I think that the problem was the sonic studio 3 which caused that the drivers stopped working properly. With only th realtek audi drivers is all ok. till now...