New ROGer Array

Which asus programs to install? gladius 2 and gl503v laptop

Hello,
    I'm not the most computer literate person, but I've had this mouse and laptop for over a year. I just started to play World of Warcraft and used the rog armory to assign hotkeys to the buttons on the side of the mouse. I found that occasionally in the middle of the game they would stop working. So when i checked for a firmware update I was relieved there was one. Once installed it asked me to install rog armory 2 I believe it was called and then I had to go back and delete the aura programs and reinstall the armory program and fast forward I ended up resetting the laptop to factory. so my question is what programs/firmware do i need to delete and what do i need to install to get this mouse optimal? There are several when i visited the Asus website.

Thanks for your help
    Boredsoimhere

New ROGer Array

so i reinstalled armory crate and rog armory II and got a warning when i opened crate that not all my stuff was up to date and it wouldn't work right. now the buttons in armory II were i want to assign keyboard stuff to says disabled and it wont let me change their function...
    armory crate doesn't even see the mouse.. or any games on my laptop..
    Last edited by Boredsoimhere; 05-23-2020 at 03:49 AM. Reason: more info