Did you mean: 

Rog G20CI upgrade to RX 5700 XT done

Qctristania
Level 7
All is Working perfect 
3 REPLIES 3

RedSector73
Level 12
If you didn't blow away all your games, be aware some use complied shaders (specific to each graphics card) and will need them deleted in order to download correct ones for you new graphics card or reinstall. War Thunder would be an example.

RedSector73 wrote:
If you didn't blow away all your games, be aware some use complied shaders (specific to each graphics card) and will need them deleted in order to download correct ones for you new graphics card or reinstall. War Thunder would be an example.

I did it before switching from Nvidia GTX 1070 turbo edition to AMD Rx 5700xt. But thank you for the advice.

Could you please share your PSU pin positions and what particular 5700 XT you used.

I tried one oem made by Dell. Nice and small, but it was either defective of incompatible with the mobo.
Its cooling system worked inconsistently, most of the time it didn't work at all.
I read it could fixed by force switching pcie mode to 3.0 but our bios doesn't have this option.

I'm looking for another 5700 XT that would fit G20CI, any input would be highly appreciated.