Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    New ROGer Array

Thanks that worked. My RAM would not sync and one RAM stick was off. I unplugged my computer, turned off the power switch, then held down the case power switch to drain the capacitors. Then I turned on the power and booted my PC back up. The RAM lit up, but was not synced. I then rebooted, went into the Armory Crate, and was able to sync with my desired lighting effect.

New ROGer Array

Finally updated/worked

There were a few janky things I tried from past suggestions

Uninstall/reinstall
    Go to Registry in the computer to delete lightingservice registries (this actually made it worse, would not suggest doing this)
    reinstalling aura sync, not just armory crate
    turning off the aura in the BIOS and back on again, etc..

None of these worked. I was originally going to WindowsHome button -> Add or remove programs -> Uninstall

BUT

ASUS has a dedicated "Armoury Crate" uninstall tool
    I had to actually go to Support -> Find my product (used the drop down boxes to find my motherboard model: ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming
    Then I selected "Drivers and Tools"
    THEN you actually have to scroll down and select "See more Tools" because the uninstall tool is hidden as the last "tool"
    Then it gives you an option to download the uninstall tool

(Thank you ASUS for making this soooo~ easy to find :/ )

anyways, the actual uninstall tool probably removes extra device files to reset the system. After using the ACTUAL Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool and re-installing armoury crate, it now recognizes my Motherboard

ROG Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by stephenbonar View Post
    I was having the same problem. Deleting the LastProfile.xml and restarting both Armoury Create and its dependent services (Armoury Crate Service and Lighting Service) fixes the problem for me without a reboot. I've had to do this a few times so I whipped up a PowerShell script to do this on the fly:

https://github.com/stephenbonar/FixAuraSync
    Where can I find the LastProfile.xml

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6