cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF X570 memory only working with 1067MHz with Bios 1403

chichi1967
Level 7
After updating to Bios 1403 my G.Skill 4266 memory is only working as DDR2133 instead the DDR3600 as I defined it in the Bios. The new Bios was not accepting any of my saved profiles (all previous ones did!) - settings were totally weird after I loaded a profile (SATA, Audio, LAN and USD3 Ports off, memory settings at [] ...), so I had to start from scratch, but whatever I do my memory is not working as DDR3600 15/15/15/36 with 1800MHz Bus/Infinity Fabric - this setup was working since the beginning without nay issue. Currently I'm totally disappointed with this Bios update and I have no idea how I should it working again. Any suggestions?*
3 REPLIES 3

comfuzio13
Level 7
chichi1967 wrote:
After updating to Bios 1403 my G.Skill 4266 memory is only working as DDR2133 instead the DDR3600 as I defined it in the Bios. The new Bios was not accepting any of my saved profiles (all previous ones did!) - settings were totally weird after I loaded a profile (SATA, Audio, LAN and USD3 Ports off, memory settings at [] ...), so I had to start from scratch, but whatever I do my memory is not working as DDR3600 15/15/15/36 with 1800MHz Bus/Infinity Fabric - this setup was working since the beginning without nay issue. Currently I'm totally disappointed with this Bios update and I have no idea how I should it working again. Any suggestions?*

I think i've replied to you in the x570-F topic (sorry if I am wrong), I have the x570-E board and same problem, I had to redo all my settings and for my ram to work I had to use Ryzen DRAM Calc to make a profile and add those settings 1 by 1 manually, saved the profile and it worked!
But same error (Q-code 07) today when i booted it up.
I suppose that bios with agesa 1.0.0.3xxx is vastly different from the new 1.0.0.4 so settings can't be transfer from one version to the other but the worse part is that our boards lost the ability to read XMP!

The Ryzen DRAM Calculator and ASUS Bios line for line, don't actually lineup, you may want to run through and make sure you put everything in the right place.

My TUF X570 had previous infinity clock of 1866 but with this new bios update it gave black screen with it so I had to lower it to 1800 to get my system boot to Windows