Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

This one opens up with a keyboard and when you click it shows macros and disappears and is then empty. I'm just trying to control my motherboard lights and ram at this point. Tired of the rainbow color and no other settings. I have tried all the Aura Lighting applications. Older ones start but are empty. The later ones will not launch and have an Auraservice is currently unavailable error. This was my last hope and it failed as well.

I do have an install log of everything that this one installs. But I'm not sure what is going on with it. I will Beta test for them as it seems they aren't trying to cover the newer boards at this point. I'm tired of installing, uninstalling, registry cleaning for nothing at this point. Who is actually testing this stuff? Maybe they are just not testing and throwing it out and waiting for responses at this point. As they have failed on this since the beginning.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER_K View Post
    This one opens up with a keyboard and when you click it shows macros and disappears and is then empty. I'm just trying to control my motherboard lights and ram at this point. Tired of the rainbow color and no other settings. I have tried all the Aura Lighting applications. Older ones start but are empty. The later ones will not launch and have an Auraservice is currently unavailable error. This was my last hope and it failed as well.

I do have an install log of everything that this one installs. But I'm not sure what is going on with it. I will Beta test for them as it seems they aren't trying to cover the newer boards at this point. I'm tired of installing, uninstalling, registry cleaning for nothing at this point. Who is actually testing this stuff? Maybe they are just not testing and throwing it out and waiting for responses at this point. As they have failed on this since the beginning.
    it is because it won’t install the Armoury Crate Service. Support told me they have server issues*

Thank you for the information. I thought it was something that I was doing. It would be nice for them to make an annoucement to the customers. It is what it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    it is because it won’t install the Armoury Crate Service. Support told me they have server issues*

New ROGer Array

When I visit the download page it doesn't give the version (only the date) so how am I supposed to know if my installed version is up to date?

New ROGer Array nik0tine PC Specs
    nik0tine PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix X570i
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte AORUS RX580 8GB
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB
    CPU CoolerASUS ROG Strix LC 120 RGB
    CaseInwin A1 Plus Black
    Power SupplyCorsair SF600 80+Gold
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Claymore
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio
    Headset JBL Duet NC Wireless
    Mouse Pad ASUS ROG Sheath
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z213
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterASUS
    Accessory #1 ASUS ROG Ranger Compact Case

Quote Originally Posted by DRusilla View Post
    When I visit the download page it doesn't give the version (only the date) so how am I supposed to know if my installed version is up to date?
    When you open Armoury Crate, on the bottom left of the corner

- Click Settings
    - About

It will show you the app version there,

The latest version is 2.5.6.0

New ROGer Array

Angry

I try install Armoury Crate it was work at inside aura , then i install aisuite , and livedash and it not work .
    i try unistall Armoury Crate but it after install now again not work i even delete all what possible with asus name from regestry . But its broken.

What i do , i before install armoury make restore point, when i try make work all , then i unistall but it was not unistalled , i dont know why make unistall what notting not do , maybe its indean traditions.
    then i stop all services and clear all asus folders, and clear all from reg and make restore to point before install.
    Even dissable at bios , and re-enable after restore and reboot again. Install armoury , but its now dont hv aura.

New ROGer Array

Unhappy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191109_194855460.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	82923 i got a few other things to. my rog ryujin isnt being detected either. no function in controling anything. asus rog crosshair hero 6. it wont let me update anything. just the red circle for about 4 seconds then poof. gone

ROG Enthusiast Array DarthLoloX PC Specs
    DarthLoloX PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB Series 3200 Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix 2080 Ti
    Sound CardSupreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG XG248Q
    Storage #1SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB
    Storage #2SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo PLus 1 GB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseAsus Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Thor 1200 W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tatarus V2
    Accessory #2 Razer Wolverine Ultimate
    Accessory #3 Razer Raiju Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by MrAgapiGC View Post
    Ok ROGGERS

Attachment 82897

Is live! Be noted the Dev just release notes for the ARMORY CRATE. I do have some other notes that I am testing of the next few days after I test these 2 more times.

The presentation
    https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/a...qQa0RQs53vnis8

Aura Creator (i will test these tomorrow screen are updated for PC USE. and is ok Still need to get the manual and I will update these as soon i have it.
    https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Aura-creator.php

These are the release notes SUPPORT

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/104...3h6ErexftI4x5E

The app. (is all ready on the help desk from board and peripherals (not all but soon these has to be updated)

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Arm...HmHt5ylPLbXrHg

I am testing now last versions with small changes that I wll add later on once i check notes and test on Z390 board that we have here in Panama City Panama, For the moment HERO CODE FORMULA has being tested with 2080super 2070super and 2080ti. Asus Scope gladius II and pink. and Aio 360 with oled. The CLC works the same but my friend is out to ask.

There are still some point to check and the DEV are aware since i have being sending your notes.

For today test was made on clean install using UEFI all. I mean all!!! from bios windows nvidia drivers gpwteak etc. so far is ok. I will realice my OWN personal notes lates on the week. but i have more communication with ROG DISCORD SERVER.

The cat is going to bed! Cheers! Thanks to the DEV that for the last 8weeks and almost a year that these project is being build, from a simple BIOS push and now a app that to control all our asus products.

But is just the start! and there is a lot to take care. since windows changes a lot and has change A LOT in the last 20 weeks. there will be issues but the idea is to build the next generation. And that takes time a effort.

These is ARMORY CRATE
    Hello dear Friend!

Thank you for your efforts to the Asus community!

But unfortunatly, I am not enjoyed anymore, I don't care if this new version is not working in OUR computers, if the update is not able to do a COMPLETE CLEANING and remove the defective files in windows that their bad previous programs left in our computers... and that makes that the new progam is not working either. Re-install windows is out of question.

And what about the new X570 platform?

Anyway I dowloaded again the file which updating Armoury Crate in your first link, it doesn't work, Armoury Carte is sitll the same, a not working program. Say to them to make something which cleaning our computers before installing for the God sake...
    Last edited by DarthLoloX; 11-10-2019 at 11:26 AM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

test

Anything new or has anyone got this mess working yet? It is a big gray area with the information here. I would love to change my RGB to match everything else inside my case.

Recieved!
    Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    test

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast