cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ARMORY CRATE PRESENTACION IS LIVE with notes.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Ok ROGGERS:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is live! Be noted the Dev just release notes for the ARMORY CRATE. I do have some other notes that I am testing of the next few days after I test these 2 more times.

The presentation
https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/armoury_crate/?fbclid=IwAR1ru5ZsKrSnkj6TS_ooUkTIgLVr5Bo8owIxTtyZQ...

Aura Creator (i will test these tomorrow screen are updated for PC USE. and is ok Still need to get the manual and I will update these as soon i have it.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Aura-creator.php

These are the release notes SUPPORT

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654?fbclid=IwAR2KV-B_IsOezezULPbB-ih9taDEdMKhOQGI-DpJls6GX3h6Er...

The app. (is all ready on the help desk from board and peripherals (not all but soon these has to be updated)

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/?fbclid=IwAR0b1Zt5IMN0_2nsgCXkplv...

I am testing now last versions with small changes that I wll add later on once i check notes and test on Z390 board that we have here in Panama City Panama, For the moment HERO CODE FORMULA has being tested with 2080super 2070super and 2080ti. Asus Scope gladius II and pink. and Aio 360 with oled. The CLC works the same but my friend is out to ask.

There are still some point to check and the DEV are aware since i have being sending your notes.

For today test was made on clean install using UEFI all. I mean all!!! from bios windows nvidia drivers gpwteak etc. so far is ok. I will realice my OWN personal notes lates on the week. but i have more communication with ROG DISCORD SERVER.

The cat is going to bed! Cheers! Thanks to the DEV that for the last 8weeks and almost a year that these project is being build, from a simple BIOS push and now a app that to control all our asus products.

But is just the start! and there is a lot to take care. since windows changes a lot and has change A LOT in the last 20 weeks. there will be issues but the idea is to build the next generation. And that takes time a effort.

These is ARMORY CRATE
Learn, Play Enjoy!
63 REPLIES 63

mbushnaq00
Level 10
any idea when will the new armoury crate be released?

I am eagerly waiting because there is just so many bugs in the latest version

Sagnol
Level 7
MrAgapiGC wrote:
Ok ROGGERS:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is live! Be noted the Dev just release notes for the ARMORY CRATE. I do have some other notes that I am testing of the next few days after I test these 2 more times.

The presentation
https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/armoury_crate/?fbclid=IwAR1ru5ZsKrSnkj6TS_ooUkTIgLVr5Bo8owIxTtyZQ...

Aura Creator (i will test these tomorrow screen are updated for PC USE. and is ok Still need to get the manual and I will update these as soon i have it.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Aura-creator.php

Lol, they have to make sure their program works and then advertise it... If you install it right now, you pc and lightning will be a mess

These are the release notes SUPPORT

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654?fbclid=IwAR2KV-B_IsOezezULPbB-ih9taDEdMKhOQGI-DpJls6GX3h6Er...

The app. (is all ready on the help desk from board and peripherals (not all but soon these has to be updated)

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/?fbclid=IwAR0b1Zt5IMN0_2nsgCXkplv...

I am testing now last versions with small changes that I wll add later on once i check notes and test on Z390 board that we have here in Panama City Panama, For the moment HERO CODE FORMULA has being tested with 2080super 2070super and 2080ti. Asus Scope gladius II and pink. and Aio 360 with oled. The CLC works the same but my friend is out to ask.

There are still some point to check and the DEV are aware since i have being sending your notes.

For today test was made on clean install using UEFI all. I mean all!!! from bios windows nvidia drivers gpwteak etc. so far is ok. I will realice my OWN personal notes lates on the week. but i have more communication with ROG DISCORD SERVER.

The cat is going to bed! Cheers! Thanks to the DEV that for the last 8weeks and almost a year that these project is being build, from a simple BIOS push and now a app that to control all our asus products.

But is just the start! and there is a lot to take care. since windows changes a lot and has change A LOT in the last 20 weeks. there will be issues but the idea is to build the next generation. And that takes time a effort.

These is ARMORY CRATE

They have to be sure their program is working before even bothering to advertise it... If you install it right now you will be in a great trouble

Sagnol wrote:
They have to be sure their program is working before even bothering to advertise it... If you install it right now you will be in a great trouble

well. no issues here. is working ok, have some point here and there, but is working
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
the newest installer is somehow bugged it wont install armoury crate services for me ...

Hopper64
Level 15
Is any of this any different from what we have been using? Isn't the version number the same? Any different than the rootkit?
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Hopper64 wrote:
Is any of this any different from what we have been using? Isn't the version number the same? Any different than the rootkit?

the rootkit rog live Service Version is 1.0.14 and from the installer 1.0.15 but this one isn’t working for me and now all is blank 

I installed the latest version of Armoury Crate, I now no longer need to use AURA Sync to sync my RGB for my Mobo,Ram, CPU Cooler and peripherals.

I'm still using ROG Armoury to configure my ROG Pugio and Claymore.
I wonder when they will implement the Armoury into Armoury Crate.

All in all, mine seems to be working well with all the updates updating.

nik0tine wrote:
I installed the latest version of Armoury Crate, I now no longer need to use AURA Sync to sync my RGB for my Mobo,Ram, CPU Cooler and peripherals.

I'm still using ROG Armoury to configure my ROG Pugio and Claymore.
I wonder when they will implement the Armoury into Armoury Crate.

All in all, mine seems to be working well with all the updates updating.

For the moment the Pugio and Claymore will not make it. Claymore is very complex device, I did talk to Dev on that. For now Sparta will make the list soon. later the Gladius wireless.

Thanks for the notes. Please feel free sharing the experience. Yes is not perfect I know that since there is always a rock. I send some notes to them for changes, like gladius is on color change when aura is rainbow on sync, stuff like that.

Also some add on that are needed. It i will take time to have all in. like laptops. like fan control audio etc.. let see what will come on the future
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
For the moment the Pugio and Claymore will not make it. Claymore is very complex device, I did talk to Dev on that. For now Sparta will make the list soon. later the Gladius wireless.

Thanks for the notes. Please feel free sharing the experience. Yes is not perfect I know that since there is always a rock. I send some notes to them for changes, like gladius is on color change when aura is rainbow on sync, stuff like that.

Also some add on that are needed. It i will take time to have all in. like laptops. like fan control audio etc.. let see what will come on the future

Noted, I really don't mind that much using the ROG Armoury,

I've got the following installed

- AI Suite3
- Armoury Crate
- ROG Armoury

I must say tho, I've unsynced my Pugio as the RGB Sync seems to stop working after about an hour and the Pugio is just stuck on red. (This didn't happen with AURA Sync)

However, the Sync-ing of the RGB on Armoury Crate is much better than the AURA Sync, My ROG Strix LC120 CPU Cooler use to lag behind in terms of changing colours, that has since been fixed with the Crate Syncing.