Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    New ROGer Array

Hello all ,

Did anybody try to install armoury crate on mobile and connect it to PC. Yestarday i got mine ROG G531GT but im unable to connect it to phone with qr code always showing me error something like : Cannot read qr code make sure PC and mobile are connected to the same WI-FI and yes they are connected to the same network.
    Also one more question why aura sync don't work. I have lightining in system tab .I manage to install asus rog live service than i get aura sync to work for the notebook keyboard and led's on the bottom of the notebook but i loose lighting in system tab and there is no customization in aura sync like brightnes or speed like normal lighting have in system tab.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Super Gnome PC Specs
    Super Gnome PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz 128 GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    Graphics Card #2Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    MonitorJAPANNEXT JN-VT500UHD 4K 50-inch LCD
    Storage #1Crucial MX500 1 TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseThermaltake View 71 TG
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AXi Series, AX1600i 1600 watt
    Accessory #1 Noctua 140mm 3000 RPM x 4
    Accessory #2 Gigabyte GC-A 2WAY NVLINK RGB (3-slot)

So how is the testing of this new software going? Also, is there any idea of a release date? Also, are uninstalls going to automatically remove everything in the registry where the problems in the current software seem to be? Lastly, does this software have built into it proper ways to control lighting and LEDs, without all the marketing?

I have lost all control of my LEDs on both my R6EO and my Ryujin 360. LiveDash, Aura, and Armoury Crate do nothing to control these features any more. And, hence would like to fix them.

New ROGer Array

I can't manage to get my ROG-STRIX_2070S-A8G and my Z390-E to sync no matter what I try

The motherboard is running smoothly and the lightning there seems natural, but the GPU is always out of sync like miles behind the MB, e.g. when using rainbow effect the MB would go through 3 colors before the GPU do just one.

in Armoury crate sync everything is checked v 2.5.7.0

Also when the lightning is turned on it almost consumes 15% CPU all the time, I have i5-9600K

New ROGer Array

So is there going to be a version of Armoury Crate in the future that doesn't make my M.2 PCIE 4.0 SSD take about 10 minutes to fully boot into Windows 10 with most of the ASUS services turned off so that they need to be manually turned on?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by polyh3dron View Post
    So is there going to be a version of Armoury Crate in the future that doesn't make my M.2 PCIE 4.0 SSD take about 10 minutes to fully boot into Windows 10 with most of the ASUS services turned off so that they need to be manually turned on?
    well i have no problems with my ssd

ROG Junior Member Array

Any news on updates?

ROG Enthusiast Array DarthLoloX PC Specs
    DarthLoloX PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB Series 3200 Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix 2080 Ti
    Sound CardSupreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG XG248Q
    Storage #1SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB
    Storage #2SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo PLus 1 GB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseAsus Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Thor 1200 W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tatarus V2
    Accessory #2 Razer Wolverine Ultimate
    Accessory #3 Razer Raiju Ultimate

So here was solution: RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ... I enjoyed my free time with installing again several games and programs...

Now Armoury Crate is working... More or less... because my: Asus ROG Core keyboard, my mouses ASUS ROG Galdius II Origin & Spatha, and my case Asus ROG Helios are not recognized by any case in Armoury Crate. No sync at all. All my other ROG stuff are recognized, even my ROG Strix Fusion Wireless headset!

I did not install Asus Aura and Asus Al Suite 3, I will NEVER do it again...

Will Armoury Crate be updated any soon about this problems... or we have to install the separate Armoury Program which is not working well either?

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

This is not an acceptable answer for bad software coding. Most of us use our PCs for work. Maybe they should get better people to develop their software. As the ones that have been doing it for the last decade can't do it. It is like watching monkeys with a football with this software.

I don't know about the rest of you. But I will gladly take a full refund for my bad supported motherboard and buy a different brand.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLoloX View Post
    So here was a solution: RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ... I enjoyed my free time installing again several games and programs...

Now Armoury Crate is working... More or less... because my: Asus ROG Core keyboard, my mouses ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin & Spatha, and my case Asus ROG Helios are not recognized by any case in Armoury Crate. No sync at all. All my other ROG hardware is recognized, even my ROG Strix Fusion Wireless headset!

I did not install Asus Aura and Asus Al Suite 3, I will NEVER do it again...

Will Armoury Crate be updated any soon about these problems... or we have to install the separate Armoury Program which is not working well either?

ROG Member Array

I agree that Asus needs to hire better programers to make their Aura and Armoury software. Asus is a multi-million dollar company and can afford to do so. Not doing this is a bad business move. How are they going to advertise Aura Sync on their products to get people to buy it and their software is very buggy and broken many years after the fact. I want a refund on my Asus Prime Z370-A motherboard so I can buy an AsRock Z390 Extreme4 board and move away from Asus and never look back. This is ridiculous!
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLER_K View Post
    This is not an acceptable answer for bad software coding. Most of us use our PCs for work. Maybe they should get better people to develop their software. As the ones that have been doing it for the last decade can't do it. It is like watching monkeys with a football with this software.

I don't know about the rest of you. But I will gladly take a full refund for my bad supported motherboard and buy a different brand.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6