cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G531GT Not showing "pop ups" when changing ventilation mode, aura mode, microphone

BossCQ
Level 7
I don't know how to explain this but the when I first bought my notebook and bressed the Vent mode to change from turbo to silent and basic there was a little square in the center of the screen like grey pop ups or indicators showing the current performance mode, this used to happen also when pressing the microphone on/off and it showed it's current status as well as when swapping between Aura modes for the keyboard. All of a sudden this stopped happening but I don't know why, do you have any ideas of how I may fix this issue? of course is a minor problem but when gaming sometimes I will like to see easilly wether my mic is on or off.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
3 REPLIES 3

kwagrrr
Level 7
myasus app is mandatory for me , go into it , serach for drivers , install all of it , that fixed for me

Tomas0522
Level 7
BossCQ wrote:
I don't know how to explain this but the when I first bought my notebook and bressed the Vent mode to change from turbo to silent and basic there was a little square in the center of the screen like grey pop ups or indicators showing the current performance mode, this used to happen also when pressing the microphone on/off and it showed it's current status as well as when swapping between Aura modes for the keyboard. All of a sudden this stopped happening but I don't know why, do you have any ideas of how I may fix this issue? of course is a minor problem but when gaming sometimes I will like to see easilly wether my mic is on or off.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Did you find a solution? I have the same exact problem, and I don't know how to fix it :'(

SOLUTION!:

Download the ASUS Keyboard HotKeys App from Microsoft Store. 

https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9PK20DG5FB6B?hl=en-us&gl=US