New ROGer Array

Angry How make livedash aisuite and armury create with aura sync work ?

I try install Armoury Crate it was work at inside aura , then i install aisuite , and livedash and it not work .
    i try unistall Armoury Crate but it after install now again not work i even delete all what possible with asus name from regestry . But its broken.

I dont undestand who compile this trash soft ware...

Exist any solution for make all work at omega ? or its permanetly unusable and i was got scamed when buy trash from asus company ?"

Better find solution of stable aisuite livedash and aura .

armouty crate is very bugged and try update bios from 8+ to 6.

For this, need to chop off hands soft devs, and put in the ass them.
    Last edited by Mreksoll; 11-09-2019 at 04:26 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

U just need Armoury Crate only. Armoury Crate with the other software won’t work

*Maybe this thread helps you*

*https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...IVE-with-notes

But I believe the latest installer is buggy or the server is down *

New ROGer Array

Even restore point not help , this trash backdore named Armoury ass write some where to reg how malware. And after restore go restore point before install its even with delete all asus folders and known services its there. And not work again.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Re@per View Post
    U just need Armoury Crate only. Armoury Crate with the other software won’t work

*Maybe this thread helps you*

*https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...IVE-with-notes

But I believe the latest installer is buggy or the server is down *
    Ok where at armoury livedash and ai suite ? I dont see it , + i cannot make work it after even clear , unistall and restore point , i dont want reinstall os and lose my activation count.

What i do , i before install armoury make restore point, when i try make work all , then i unistall but it was not unistalled , i dont know why make unistall what notting not do , maybe its indean traditions.
    then i stop all services and clear all asus folders, and clear all from reg and make restore to point before install.
    Even dissable at bios , and re-enable after restore and reboot again. Install armoury , but its now dont hv aura.
    Why not make worked bundle with one version of all services , but now asus do 1.x.x.x version at one , next 0.x.x.x at new version.
    But ****ing adv of this asus work always , no mater all cannot not work but adv tab be work no mater what.

I was know about ass hand developed asus software , but its first softwatr when even not help restore point. Why it write some were what not affect restore ?
    Last edited by Mreksoll; 11-09-2019 at 04:49 PM.