cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD MW Promotion with RTX cards issue

2ndChoice
Level 7
So i purchased an ASUS RTX card and followed all the promotion links and filled out the form. It has now been 3 weeks since this application has been in and i can see it sitting in my application list. I have tried multiple support options without any reply. It's a little aggravating to have been waiting 3 weeks and still not have any feedback of any sorts.

How long has it taken for everyone elses code to finally come and what other loop holes did you have to jump through? I'm starting to think this COD MW promotion wasn't an actual event.....
4 REPLIES 4

RogueRedd
Level 7
been long for me too but they have email me back after multiple emails to them and they said, "Due to high volume of request for this promotion, there is a delay in our response time. We will direct you to the most appropriate team to investigate this matter.
@ROG, could you please assist."

So still waiting. Other people i talked to got lucky and got theirs early like 9 days after doing everything so i guess we wait still.

Damn, that sucks. I been waiting to jump in with mates. it's pretty disappointing to be waiting this long after dropping over $1k on their product. I mean, i can understand a backlog but a message or something to just let me know would be nice.

I have been debating just buying the game but then i don't want to double up with codes if it does eventually come AND it is one of the reasons i bought the card now, so i can get the code.

i am not gonna buy because you would think splashing 1.2k would do the trick, gonna have to wait to see what happens

My code finally came through! Finally, after 3 weeks LOL!