cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need update to fix the rotate 180 function of ryuo 240

tungd00927
Level 7
Hello developers, I know you are doing the best to give us the one for all software that controls everything of asus hardware, but i am experiencing an irritating bug is that:

I am mounting my ryuo 240 upside-down due to lack of clearance, and I was so happy that the Ryuo has the rotate 180 function that used well in live-dash, but now when the controller is integrated in armoury crate, it makes the Oled screen freeze and the software does not recognize any devices at all.

I am hoping the issue is well addressed and can be fixed soon.

thank you for reading!
6 REPLIES 6

tungd00927
Level 7
hi, i just want to update that the big updates today was not solve the problem
also aura creator does not detect my gpu and keyboard, but armoury crate does
my parts:
X470 F gaming
strix 1070
ryuo 240

tungd00927
Level 7
the latest updated (Nov 20th) even hides my ryuo config tab, and my x470 mainboard tab, aura creator no more recognize them, it said I have to make sure some sort of services is running properly, no idea!

tungd00927 wrote:
the latest updated (Nov 20th) even hides my ryuo config tab, and my x470 mainboard tab, aura creator no more recognize them, it said I have to make sure some sort of services is running properly, no idea!

thanks. I report these that day. the question is why some and other do not have that problem. I tag some ideas that i will test as soon i can

Any way to send that issue for check
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
thanks. I report these that day. the question is why some and other do not have that problem. I tag some ideas that i will test as soon i can

Any way to send that issue for check

should i record a video for this? this is extremely frustrating already 😞

tungd00927
Level 7
the newest update fixed it, have to install live dash and use the rotate function in there

The last update fixed all my ryuo 240 problems. Finaly I can adjust OLED and other features. :D.