cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst ASUS experience ever (TUF x570)

Ryzen3000
Level 7
Hello,

I'm very disappointed with my Asus TUF x570 experience, I have too many problems with this motherboard, with the new agesa version 1.0.0.4 I can't use my Asus Xonar D2X sound card because 1403 and 1404 versions are buged and my PC does not load if it is connected... wtf???

I can't set my block speed, laggy mouse on uefi, too many clear cmos needed, etc etc.

What are you doing Asus?
8 REPLIES 8

MoKiChU
Level 40
Ryzen3000 wrote:
Hello,

I'm very disappointed with my Asus TUF x570 experience, I have too many problems with this motherboard, with the new agesa version 1.0.0.4 I can't use my Asus Xonar D2X sound card because 1403 and 1404 versions are buged and my PC does not load if it is connected... wtf???

I can't set my block speed, laggy mouse on uefi, too many clear cmos needed, etc etc.

What are you doing Asus?

Hi,

What does ASUS do ? What does AMD do, did you mean ?

The answer is in your post, the AGESA are made by AMD and not by ASUS.

RedSector73
Level 12
Isn't the Realtek ALC S1200A (onboard audio) better anyway (It is one of the best quality onboard audio chip at present) ?

And far I can tell kicks the ass out of your dated Asus Xonar D2X. That I wonder if it even has windows 10 certified software, wasn't the last certified version windows vista ?

- Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Audio Cover: Effective shielding preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure best quality.

My Asus Xonar D2X is thousands of times better than Realtek on board audio chipset, until this bios update was running well since 2011, has the best sound experience ever with Win10 compatible drivers. Asus, fix this issue as soon as possible, is annoying that I can't use my D2X.

New bios version (1405) and mi Xonar D2X is still not working, Asus please, can you fix it???

And what about your RAM speeds? Because for me PC won't boot with RAM above 3200 MHz in 1404 and 1405 BIOS. This BIOS is literally broken.

Granathar wrote:
And what about your RAM speeds? Because for me PC won't boot with RAM above 3200 MHz in 1404 and 1405 BIOS. This BIOS is literally broken.

Are you using DOCP 3200 or just setting 3200 ?

RedSector73 wrote:
Are you using DOCP 3200 or just setting 3200 ?

Setting manually. And don't assume I'm an idiot not adjusting voltages. On pre 1404 BIOS 3600 MHz was working with my current voltages. Right now anything over 3200 won't allow PC to boot.

What are using for the manual settings. I only assume what I see from information or lack of it. Assumptions often make asses out of people. If you need to treat me as an enemy for suggesting possible things that can fix the issue. I have no problem leaving your problem as your problem not my problem.