cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G531GU boot stuck on logo

jojikas26
Level 7
Hello,
I have new Laptop G531GU. I used it for about 5-8 hours and then suddenly i got Blue Screen of Death (Maybe there was windows updates in background, i can't say). After that, i was not able to start laptop again. It always stucks on ROG logo boot window (however, i can go to BIOS settings with ESC button). I tryed to reinstall windows/linux but is the same(i cant reach installation process), after you select something on boot meniu (USB key) it stucks. I tried to remove battery, change ssd, remove 1/2 RAM sticks.
If i turn fast boot off, i can see "Please wait" or "Preparing to restore" under ROG logo, but it just hang there 4ever.
Can it be related with CMOS, maybe motherboard somehow cash some bad settings or what? PLEASE HELP!!
3 REPLIES 3

Clintlgm
Level 14
See Current post on that exact issue with your exact model.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
See Current post on that exact issue with your exact model.

What do you mean, sir?

Oz741852
Level 7
jojikas26 wrote:
Hello,
I have new Laptop G531GU. I used it for about 5-8 hours and then suddenly i got Blue Screen of Death (Maybe there was windows updates in background, i can't say). After that, i was not able to start laptop again. It always stucks on ROG logo boot window (however, i can go to BIOS settings with ESC button). I tryed to reinstall windows/linux but is the same(i cant reach installation process), after you select something on boot meniu (USB key) it stucks. I tried to remove battery, change ssd, remove 1/2 RAM sticks.
If i turn fast boot off, i can see "Please wait" or "Preparing to restore" under ROG logo, but it just hang there 4ever.
Can it be related with CMOS, maybe motherboard somehow cash some bad settings or what? PLEASE HELP!!

Did you find fix plese help