Puter
Level 7
no matter what i do rog maxims xi extreme html will not install
4 REPLIES 4

Al3xG
Level 9
Puter wrote:
no matter what i do rog maxims xi extreme html will not install

Same for Gladius 2 Origin and Strix Flare...

Re
Level 10
I guess the server are fking up again. They should release these updates for download*

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Join the club. That has been a problem, among others, for weeks for a lot of people. In my case Armoury Crate barely did anything. Solution: uninstall.

It is my understanding a new Armoury Crate is currently undergoing development.

Super Gnome wrote:
Join the club. That has been a problem, among others, for weeks for a lot of people. In my case Armoury Crate barely did anything. Solution: uninstall.

It is my understanding a new Armoury Crate is currently undergoing development.

correct. the changes are minimal and waiting for a correction for Microsoft. since is where the issue is.

I have try all fixes of all you here. ALL of them. and do not last. in the came on a windows issues that is not loading. updates are download but not apply.

I am working with a guy in Germany with a hero x570 that we have a huge advance. Even a friend sit with me today to prove his way of fix it. But does not hold. 99.9991% is windows. most apps eventually will be push from the MS store. but that is will happens eventually not now.

fixes are coming. and new stuff also. I am testing 1 now. and I recommend 2 add ons. 1 to return to main screen with the one of the modules since the only way is to close it. and 2. the fix of 180. and another way to make the oled easy on the burn in. since when you restart and and until you get back, (working on bios etc) the oled is still on a image. I will try to recommend a routine that turn off as soon you press restart, so the oled goes easy that is dark side of the oled. I know that there is another one like me taking notes and report . so let see
Learn, Play Enjoy!