ROG Junior Member Array

ASUS Grid (BETA) ignored install options

Hero Vii MB installed this on first boot, seemed like a good way to install the required hardware drivers so I ticked the driver column and clicked download and install and walked away.

It also installed all the applications, which I did not tick.

Is this standard behaviour, can I configure more specifically what is to be installed and what should not be?

Thanks

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Sorry about that. We will look into that, Grid should not download or install any software unless specified.
    Which BIOS version are you on now, and (if you remember) which boxes did you check? We'll try to replicate.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MasterC@ASUS View Post
    Sorry about that. We will look into that, Grid should not download or install any software unless specified.
    Which BIOS version are you on now, and (if you remember) which boxes did you check? We'll try to replicate.

After new system installation the Grid dosn't load drivers and utilities into the grid (the same Motherboard). How can I solve it?

ROG Enthusiast Array

I just installed Grid for the first time. I have a custom built PC with an Asus motherboard. Crosshair VI Extreme. The Grid isn't showing me anything though. No hardware or drivers or updates. What am I doing wrong?

New ROGer Array

Thumbs up rolled out

Quote Originally Posted by Riekopo View Post
    I just installed Grid for the first time. I have a custom built PC with an Asus motherboard. Crosshair VI Extreme. The Grid isn't showing me anything though. No hardware or drivers or updates. What am I doing wrong?
    Same here. maybe they rolled out because it sucks or had many issues. Also i notice that you cannot seen any DL-link of those utilities available on asus grid.