cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD: MW | Asus Staff, We need help!

Techrrrrr
Level 7
So, as I am sure everyone is aware of the promotion of COD MW, and also people who do not receive their codes, well, I have the same problem. I bought ASUS ROG RTX 2080TI and one of the main reasons for buying Asus / ROG instead of gigabyte was customer service, Gigabyte doesn't have a great customer service department. So now I feel like a fool to buy from Asus. The number of complaints I've seen makes me want to believe that it's a SCAM. I am extremely disappointed with ASUS / ROG for the lack of customer care.

What makes this worse is their communication between their contact departments. First, I called Asus support then I was told to email oppromtions who responded fairly quickly but told me to email ROG, I did that, and now I've sent multiple emails but received no reply. It has been over a week. I am making this post so maybe someone at ASUS can explain this. Post comments below if you have the same issue or if you HAD this issue, then how did you resolve it?
7 REPLIES 7

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Techrrrrr wrote:
So, as I am sure everyone is aware of the promotion of COD MW, and also people who do not receive their codes, well, I have the same problem. I bought ASUS ROG RTX 2080TI and one of the main reasons for buying Asus / ROG instead of gigabyte was customer service, Gigabyte doesn't have a great customer service department. So now I feel like a fool to buy from Asus. The number of complaints I've seen makes me want to believe that it's a SCAM. I am extremely disappointed with ASUS / ROG for the lack of customer care.

What makes this worse is their communication between their contact departments. First, I called Asus support then I was told to email oppromtions who responded fairly quickly but told me to email ROG, I did that, and now I've sent multiple emails but received no reply. It has been over a week. I am making this post so maybe someone at ASUS can explain this. Post comments below if you have the same issue or if you HAD this issue, then how did you resolve it?

The codes for the promo game are from nvidia. i did spend also a time on these.

What region you are?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:

What region you are?

Australia

MrAgapiGC wrote:

What region you are?

I also bought a card and registered but have no confirmation at all. This was done last Sunday.
I'm from Australia and have the same issue as OP with no email responses at all. It's been 4-5 days since I registered.
I also contacted NVIDIA and they said they couldn't help because it's an ASUS ROG card.

Also from Australia and bought my 2080 2 weeks ago. I registered it and its been sitting in applications with the status "not deal with yet" since then and haven't heard a thing from ASUS/ROG since.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I will put what NVIDIA told me.

that nvidia/asus works the ball from one side to the another. And please do not contact the store where you get it.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-au/geforce/campaigns/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-bundle/terms-conditions/

nvidia autorize these to boardpartners, and stores. NOT the asus. please i get all data. In LATAM the stores are pushing with nvidia and board partners to make these happens.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

the nvidia redemption option through the experience launcher does not redeem anything

It requires the redemption code which asus are supposed to email us

I am another aussie buyer of a card which I registered over a month ago and had some minor issue with the invoice being unclear or something which I then emailed to asus to get sorted out and now here we are on the 18th - no redemption code - no response from asus at all... DISGUSTED AND PISSED OFF CUSTOMER HERE

Right now I doubt I will EVER buy another ASUS ROG PRODUCT

the code finally arrived today in email