Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 1,211 to 1,216 of 1216
    New ROGer Array

the link for the drivers is no longer active where else can I get them

ROG Enthusiast Array

The link you have provided for BROKEN HEADPHONE DETECTOR not working!! In my laptop my headphones are not detecting,but audio coming from both laptop speaker and headphones??

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Finally decided to make a clean install to my ancient G53JW with a slipsteamed Windows 7 Ultimate DVD.

I have several questions. Can we install Realtek Audio drivers without Creative THX and EAX stuff for example?

If i do selective driver installation using eDriver DVD, would it be just OK?

What happens if i just stick with the stuff selectively on the eDriver disc?

I am a bit picky about Event Log and Device Manager and all i want is the best compatibility.

If this thread is still active, i will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by kimiraikkonen; 01-07-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    ASUS G53JW-XA1

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by kimiraikkonen View Post
    Finally decided to make a clean install to my ancient G53JW with a slipsteamed Windows 7 Ultimate DVD.

I have several questions. Can we install Realtek Audio drivers without Creative THX and EAX stuff for example?

If i do selective driver installation using eDriver DVD, would it be just OK?

What happens if i just stick with the stuff selectively on the eDriver disc?

I am a bit picky about Event Log and Device Manager and all i want is the best compatibility.

If this thread is still active, i will be greatly appreciated.
    This thread's previous reply is actually 4 years old so pretty necro'd...
    I can't say for certain since it's been a very long while since I've owned this laptop line, but for the most part I would highly suggest first updating your BIOS on your laptop and if you have a solid state in it upgrade the firmware on the drive and perform a clean wipe "depending on the age"
    From there ensure you have the SATA operational mode set to AHCI with the proper drivers slipstreamed into your DVD.

From there I would suggest slipstreaming the latest drivers from https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of...Desk_Download/ instead of using the base drivers from the shipped DVD as those drivers are even older than those on the site which are anywhere from 6-7.5 years old.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by surya schwarzennegger View Post
    The link you have provided for BROKEN HEADPHONE DETECTOR not working!! In my laptop my headphones are not detecting,but audio coming from both laptop speaker and headphones??
    I would love to get this thread going again as I always end up finding it when i look for more info on google. I fixed this problem once, and i recently reinstalled windows 7 , and once again im having the same problems. last time i updated my bios to fix my keyboard lights. I reverted back to the original bios, but i still keep getting hardware not found errors. Most links are dead. some aren't. I found this link in a similar thread but its in french and doesn't include the g73jh. here it is:

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads...vd-w7/download

i would really love a copy of the driver cd if someone has it. but then again they wouldn't be searching here if they had it.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by gtaman4 View Post
    I would love to get this thread going again as I always end up finding it when i look for more info on google. I fixed this problem once, and i recently reinstalled windows 7 , and once again im having the same problems. last time i updated my bios to fix my keyboard lights. I reverted back to the original bios, but i still keep getting hardware not found errors. Most links are dead. some aren't. I found this link in a similar thread but its in french and doesn't include the g73jh. here it is:

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads...vd-w7/download

i would really love a copy of the driver cd if someone has it. but then again they wouldn't be searching here if they had it.
    Ah, its alright guys. I'm a genius. After calling asus and getting the bull**** response "oh your computer is too old, send it in", i looked at that link again.
    Go to:
    Treiber-DVDs
    Windows 7
    scroll down
    click on page 2
    There it is. 32, and 64 bit.

And they wanted to make me send it in. nice try asus.
    Thanks for nothing tech support. Can't even provide the right drivers.

Anyways, just mount the image using poweriso or a similar software and the working drivers are there. Or just burn it to a disk. I'm going to try a factory reset now. I'm supposed to be studying electronics -_-

If this link ever dies, and you need the asus g73jh windows 7 drivers, try to contact me at roberthonkisz4@hotmail.com

The speakers on this laptop are much better with the correct drivers.

Anyways,
    Happy gaming guys.

PS: There are many other computer models on there.
    Last edited by gtaman4; 03-07-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122