cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LiveDash_1.04.12 and Ryujin 360 Questions. Help!

jolol
Level 7
My Ryujin 360 and LiveDash are acting strange. The display on the cooler no longer works. I can't install LiveDash to get the CPU Temp, CPU Freq, Ram info, working. I'm trying to reinsrall LiveDash_1.04.12 but I get this:

I am the sole Administrator of this PC, weird. I have tried to reinstall LiveDash, but I get the same error/caution. Help!
4 REPLIES 4

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
try armory crate. That is windows issue more than the app it self. Try the other app

before installing, unintall livedash and aura first.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Super_Gnome
Level 11
My LiveDash stopped working when I installed the latest Bios for my Asus motherboard. Then I installed Armoury Crate. That has since met with a similar fate with Windows updates, and last week that went adios, uninstalled, and good riddance to it. The only thing Armoury worked for seemed to be if you wanted to make a game purchase (figures). Just this morning I got Aura working, though, after jumping through a few hoops, but only for the lighting on my Ryujin 360. The Led is no longer able to be controlled.

You can try downloading it. There is a very recent post about how to get it working in the Asus Software forum page. But you likely won't get LED functionality--which is what you are after. In my case, I run HWMonitor whenever I am at my machine.

jolol
Level 7
Thanks for your replies, I'll go through them thoroughly. ASUS ROGs software are becoming bloatware. There are just too many of them that are useless, and they get worse after updating them. I wish I stayed with my original configs immediately after my build. My recent updates screwed up everything!

mdzcpa
Level 12
Install Live Dash as an administrator. Try to Right click and run LD as Administrator

Although Aura, AI Suite, Live Dash were a mess with huge problems, Armory Crate is worse in my opinion.