Threaded View

New ROGer Array

GL504 FPS Spike, Slowing, Heavy Lag, Stuttering

my laptop often get FPS spike lately, Getting heavy, stuttering worse and worse..
    I didn't realize at first since i'm playing an online games, because I thought that it was come from my connection.
    but when i play an offline game last night i realize that it was not, it's my device that have the problem.

i'm always use trusted resource for update, like windows update, Microsoft Store, GeForce Experience, MyAsus, Intel Driver Support and Assistant.
    I have tried many ways, such as removing Intel and NVidia graphics drivers using DDU, and reinstalling the latest version of the driver, disabling Game Mode and Game Bar, disabling Full Screen Optimization, Changing Battery Settings, Changing Nvidia settings, removing NVidia Experience, scanning for viruses, but that doesn't help much.

I don't know which update that ruined my device, I really love my laptop and I'm very desperate here..

images for comparison:

taken at November 16th
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191116_204835.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	152.2 KB 
ID:	83032

taken at June 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190601-WA0025.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	83033

and no, it was not temperature problem since the one at June 1 have more heat since i'm gamming comparing at Nov 16 that taken just for test
    and Fan always at Overboost Mode
    Last edited by Leon.Vermilion; 11-17-2019 at 10:47 AM.