Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET7 View Post
    Also, do some testing in other games or benchmarking tools to eliminate any variable.
    other game have same problem too, but I don't have the comparison like this game (june 1st benchmark result)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRF...0q9B9-UHe/view

Quote Originally Posted by Leon.Vermilion View Post
    other game have same problem too, but I don't have the comparison like this game (june 1st benchmark result)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LRF...0q9B9-UHe/view
    Do you have GPU Tweak II installed? start it and click on default settings to reset everything even if you didn't change anything, you might be getting temperature limit throttling. Also use Turbo profile for the fans in the gaming center.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SulimanAF View Post
    Do you have GPU Tweak II installed? start it and click on default settings to reset everything even if you didn't change anything, you might be getting temperature limit throttling. Also use Turbo profile for the fans in the gaming center.
    I dont have GPU Tweak II..
    perhap didnt read my first post.
    At the bottom i write the one with the stable performance have heat around 86 degree, i was intensely gamming that time.. and the one with worst performance have heat around 72 degree, because i open it just for running the benchmark...
    And my fan always at Overboost Mode.
    So i didnt think that was heat related throttle..
    And the video, i just start the game to test the MSI, not even 3 minute passed
    Last edited by Leon.Vermilion; 11-18-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon.Vermilion View Post
    I dont have GPU Tweak II..
    perhap didnt read my first post.
    At the bottom i write the one with the stable performance have heat around 86 degree, i was intensely gamming that time.. and the one with worst performance have heat around 72 degree, because i open it just for running the benchmark...
    And my fan always at Overboost Mode.
    So i didnt think that was heat related throttle..
    And the video i just start the game to test the MSI, not even 3 minute passed
    I'm not saying that maybe it's high GPU temperatures, rather maybe it's limited to 75c which cause it to throttle to not reach higher temperatures, also I'd suggest that you just enter the BIOS and exit out of it just to let your laptop fully reboot and fix any software error stuck in the background. Asus has a really buggy software and that could cause issues.
    Last edited by SulimanAF; 11-18-2019 at 04:45 PM.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by SulimanAF View Post
    I'm not saying that maybe it's high GPU temperatures, rather maybe it's limited to 75c which cause it to throttle to not reach higher temperatures, also I'd suggest that you just enter the BIOS and exit out of it just to let your laptop fully reboot and fix any software error stuck in the background. Asus has a really buggy software and that could cause issues.
    Thank you for the suggestion, i'll try with gpu tweak II

New ROGer Array

fixed by Mr.Dali from Asus Support.

for everyone that already feeling hopeless from the uselessness template answer from NVidia or Windows Support that only give answer like rollback windows update and/or factory reset, here I share what asus support tell me to do.
    in short.. Change Minimum and Maximum Processor State, under Processor Power Management in Battery Plan Setting.
    - in Minimum Processor State, change ON battery to 5% and Plugged in to 95%
    - in Maximum Processor State, change Both On Battery and Plugged in to 99%
    (in my case both Min and Max Plugged in was 100%, I think that was default because I never change it before)

the result of my test after change the processor state:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191119_194259.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	177.7 KB 
ID:	83065
    we can see the CPU performance still not stable as june 1st, and I still have loss around 2 FPS.
    I don't know why and how it was able to messed up my laptop performance, but this can serve as temporary answer, till windows fix their damned update..
    it works for me and I hope it can be works for you to that have a same problem too.

and case closed, thank you.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 20190601-WA0025.jpg  

Last edited by Leon.Vermilion; 11-19-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2