cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Aura app in Armoury Crate

Aelerium
Level 7
Because of Asus had stopped supporting Aura Sync, I've decided to install Armoury Crate.
Asus Aura Sync wasn't easy for me (and this was the cause of change, too): old versions one day simply stopped launching for no reason, the newest one didn't detect my motherboard, but Armoury Crate is much more strange.
I installed it three days ago, but since that time only one app ("Instruments") have appeared. And I haven't still obtained all others, especially Aura app, which I need most of all.

What should I do to get Aura app in Armoury Crate software to manage my PC's lighting?

Armoury Crate version: 2.5.6.0 (downloaded from my motherboard's utilities list on Asus official site).
BIOS version: 1302
Windows version: Windows 10 Pro x64 v.1909 (build 18363.476).
RGB hardware: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming; Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Edition; Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 2x8GB 4000MHz.

3 REPLIES 3

Re
Level 10
Aelerium wrote:
Because of Asus had stopped supporting Aura Sync, I've decided to install Armoury Crate.
Asus Aura Sync wasn't easy for me (and this was the cause of change, too): old versions one day simply stopped launching for no reason, the newest one didn't detect my motherboard, but Armoury Crate is much more strange.
I installed it three days ago, but since that time only one app ("Instruments") have appeared. And I haven't still obtained all others, especially Aura app, which I need most of all.

What should I do to get Aura app in Armoury Crate software to manage my PC's lighting?

Armoury Crate version: 2.5.6.0 (downloaded from my motherboard's utilities list on Asus official site).
RGB hardware: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming; Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Edition; Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 2x8GB 4000MHz.

Look into Services if u got rogliveservices and armourycrateservices. if yes u just have to wait till your crate will download the aura service from the asus server. that can take a while.

ROGStrixGL12CX
Level 8
Aelerium wrote:

Armoury Crate is a lot more buggy than AURA and ROG ARMOURY II combined, Remember that app is still in beta. It (armoury crate) came preinstalled on my system and it has not worked consistently with all manner of errors on event viewer and limited to no support for ROG peripherals like Claymore and Spatha...

Hi OP,

I initially had the same issue as you, however it simply took a bit of time for Armoury Crate to update everything and Aura Sync came back.

What worked for me

- Uninstalled AURA Sync
- Installed Armoury Crate / Restarted the PC after Armoury Crate installed.
Shut my PC off and when I came back the next day, Aura was there again.

I think if you are constantly installing and re-installing it doesn't help it at all.

My motherboard is the ASUS STRIX x570i