cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Hot Key OSD installing error

Sary_Zainoun
Level 7
Hi all,

Any solution for this error every time I try to install the Asus Keyboard hotkeys from the Store ??????

All FN+key are working properly but with no ON Screen Display

The version of the installed hotkeys driver is 2.0.8.0
8 REPLIES 8

FULLMETALJACKET
Level 11
Have you tried manually downloading it from the Asus support page?

The support page redirect you to the store for this tool

FULLMETALJACKET7 wrote:
Have you tried manually downloading it from the Asus support page?

The support page redirect you to the store for this tool

TX2000
Level 8
you will also need the hotkey driver 83072

I'm having the exact problem as OP. So my Fn button didn't work and I tried to reinstall the ASUS Keyboard Hotkeys from the microsoft store and got the error.
I did try to install the ATK Package from the support website, but the problem still persist. Any help would be very much appreciated 🙂

TX2000 wrote:
you will also need the hotkey driver 83072

I have it ... and the FN key is working properly .. but nothing is shown at the screen when I use the FN key

Sary Zainoun wrote:
I have it ... and the FN key is working properly .. but nothing is shown at the screen when I use the FN key

in windows or in game?

if ingame, then you are using fullscreen mode ingame (not fullscreen windowed, or windowed) "disable fullscreen optimizations" is checked from games / progams .exe file. It prevents windows DWM to mess up your sh*t while gaming (if DWM is activated your sensitivity is not the same because windows 10 DWM has native vsync enabled in desktop use)

also have you tinkered your windows 10 services? if you are the reason is that you have propably disabled some services that are responsible for the OSD that should be showing when you are using fn + (f5) (fan profile key in my case)

you can try to start those files and right click on the .inf file and install .

AsHidService from services.msc needs to be running for the OSD to work. check that out.

Every thing worked after starting the ATKOSD2.exe
So I have created a schedule for it and now every thing is good


Thank you Tor_Spo