cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same story - delay to release new agesa everytime to "no premium" boards!!

TheZero_ITA
Level 7
Hello Asus,

so when we decide to release new agesas all time to "no famous" boards without this big delay?! my board is Prime x470-PRO and i've payed 175euros i dont think we are less important than the usual "crosshair x470, rog series and others x570".

Asus, if you continue with this political and sleep with assistance i'll never buy others Asus products in the future and also will not suggest anymore to ppl.

Thx for the attention.
11 REPLIES 11

Zefram
Level 10
dont worry... us with CH7's haven't gotten 1004 yet either.

HeavyK
Level 7
I've already made my mind up.

If 1.0.0.4 for the C7H doesn't drop before Black Friday and makes it run smooth and no bloat (PBO/XFR thrown in 2-3 menues, **** boot times and ramping up case fans), I'm finding a deal on a X570, probably from Gigabyte.

My hardware pusher has 60 days return policy, so I'm good either way.

Zefram
Level 10
I'm assuming since the 3950X is suppose to launch on the 25th, we'll get the bios then... at the latest... but ya, I've been an Asus board fan for 20 years. The bios support on these amd boards have been lackluster recently and I might look at Gigabyte too.

Zefram wrote:
I'm assuming since the 3950X is suppose to launch on the 25th, we'll get the bios then... at the latest... but ya, I've been an Asus board fan for 20 years. The bios support on these amd boards have been lackluster recently and I might look at Gigabyte too.

The 3950X is supported with version 2703 and we are allready at 2901 - the fancy buggy new one with old Agesa 1.0.0.3 ABBA.

So it would be a miracle if we see 1.0.0.4b on 25th.

I don't care anymore why they are late and recent UEFIs still comes with bugs and stuff.

I simply want a proper 1.0.0.4b Agesa with new SMU and correct clocks on my 3900X.

HeavyK
Level 7
Black Friday is just around the corner. Wonder how many good deals I can find on a Gigabyte X570 mobo 😄
I really hope Asus pulls through with the 1.0.0.4 bios though, as I would prefer not to spend money on a mobo but other hardware.

Just go on and do yourself a favor, buy gigabyte. I will do the same when x570 become more affordable.

Zefram
Level 10
I dont even care about the bios much at this point... just want communication from the company.

bloot
Level 9
Such a shame 😞

HeavyK
Level 7
I pulled the trigger on a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra. Do I need 3 x M.2 slots and PCIe 4.0? Nope. But I won't support a company that doesn't communicate with it's costumers. Costumers that spends alot of hard earned money on sub-optimal goods. I simply don't care if they release a proper 1.0.0.4 BIOS, it's the principle that they obviously don't care.

Guess hardware has become like shopping insurances. Whatever is best at the current time regardless of loyalty towards a brand/company.