cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gladius II Origin Firmware Update

vmaurrasse
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I've had my Gladius II Origin mouse for a few months now and have been having recurring button stick issues (both left and right click). I've tried using Armoury Crate to update, but it's stuck in the update loop and never succeeds. Even if it did, it didn't fix the stick issue.

Is there a way to download the firmware directly so I can try updating through Windows and seeing if that will resolve the button sticking problem? The mouse is almost unusable at this point, and the software meant to update it is proving to be the same unfortunately.

Any help is much appreciated.

Best,
Virgil
6 REPLIES 6

tornreality
Level 7
Same Asus hasn't responded to this issue in ages, buttons get stuck constantly in game, I've already ordered a new mouse so I can't wait to get rid of this garbage. I've tried basically everything imaginable to remedy, reinstalling windows, swapping cords/buttons, trying every software/firmware version, using different computer. Nothing worked so I'm done wasting time on this lost cause.

tornreality wrote:
Same Asus hasn't responded to this issue in ages, buttons get stuck constantly in game, I've already ordered a new mouse so I can't wait to get rid of this garbage. I've tried basically everything imaginable to remedy, reinstalling windows, swapping cords/buttons, trying every software/firmware version, using different computer. Nothing worked so I'm done wasting time on this lost cause.

Exactly the same. I am still under warranty but I am wondering if it is even worth the trouble to RMA the thing cause I am afraid I will get another defective one like some have reported.

Hopper64
Level 15
There was a FW update today via crate. Version 0114. I don’t know what the prior FW was though. Anyone know?
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Hopper64 wrote:
There was a FW update today via crate. Version 0114. I don’t know what the prior FW was though. Anyone know?

Just noticed the update. The previous version was 0102. I just checked it and now I am doing the update. Fingers crossed!

antony209494 wrote:
Just noticed the update. The previous version was 0102. I just checked it and now I am doing the update. Fingers crossed!

Thanks. I forgot to check the prior version before updating. *
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Hopper64 wrote:
Thanks. I forgot to check the prior version before updating. *

So? Has the sticky buttons issue appeared again after the update for you? It hasn't happened for some time for me but I have a clean windows install so idk if it is due to the new firmware or sth else.