New ROGer Array

Unhappy Problem with Aura effect after updating Armoury crate 2.5.7 with Notebook G531GU

Need help!

Before update, i had a colorful rainbow effect on my lightbars except keyboard since its only 1 zone color. But after update to latest version of Armoury crate, my rainbow effects on lightbars doesn't work properly like it sync with keyboard color (which mean change every ONE color only, all side, bottom bar is just the same color) . Used to had multiple color effect on my lightbars. Anyway to solve this? Tried to install the older version of Armoury crate but it just automatically install to latest version 2.5.7

New ROGer Array

Exclamation Same

Quote Originally Posted by Santa_zray View Post
    Need help!

Before update, i had a colorful rainbow effect on my lightbars except keyboard since its only 1 zone color. But after update to latest version of Armoury crate, my rainbow effects on lightbars doesn't work properly like it sync with keyboard color (which mean change every ONE color only, all side, bottom bar is just the same color) . Used to had multiple color effect on my lightbars. Anyway to solve this? Tried to install the older version of Armoury crate but it just automatically install to latest version 2.5.7
    same problem here man on my asus rog strix g did you find any solutions??

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by Str_fstr View Post
    a cmos clear helped me but I’m on a desktop*

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Str_fstr View Post
    Yes but only temporary solution. Got 1 original stock inside your storage. Find "eDriver" folder and install the old driver as usual but do take note old driver may be contain bug & glitches such as Sonic Studio 3 may not working.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Super Gnome PC Specs
    Super Gnome PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i9-9980XE CPU @ 3.00GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz 128 GB
    Graphics Card #1Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    Graphics Card #2Asus 2080 ti Turbo
    MonitorJAPANNEXT JN-VT500UHD 4K 50-inch LCD
    Storage #1Crucial MX500 1 TB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro 1 TB
    CPU CoolerROG Ryujin 360
    CaseThermaltake View 71 TG
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AXi Series, AX1600i 1600 watt
    Accessory #1 Noctua 140mm 3000 RPM x 4
    Accessory #2 Gigabyte GC-A 2WAY NVLINK RGB (3-slot)

This is not to say you should do this, but simply uninstalling, forgetting, and waiting for the next version of Armoury Crate could be your answer.

New ROGer Array

AURA SYNC - RGB Lighting Bar OFF

In the beginning I too had a rainbow effect on the bottom bar of the laptop but after I downloaded and installed all the drivers the bottom bar light started synchronizing with the keyboard in one light at a time so I uninstalled and reinstalled the Armoury Crate App but this time, there were effects missing such as the Rainbow, so I thought it would be a good idea to try the Aura Core..as soon as I clicked a certain button I can't remember which one, the bottom light bar switched off and now I can't turn it back on whatever I do. Nothing works. Besides, I can't see any G-Sync option under Nvidia Control Panel. I never did. How do you guys turn it on??

New ROGer Array

Exact same issue with G531GU. Sometimes, after restart, it randomly works, but if i open armoury crate it goes back to this bug...