cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Aura effect after updating Armoury crate 2.5.7 with Notebook G531GU

Santa_zray
Level 7
Need help!

Before update, i had a colorful rainbow effect on my lightbars except keyboard since its only 1 zone color. But after update to latest version of Armoury crate, my rainbow effects on lightbars doesn't work properly like it sync with keyboard color (which mean change every ONE color only, all side, bottom bar is just the same color) . Used to had multiple color effect on my lightbars. Anyway to solve this? Tried to install the older version of Armoury crate but it just automatically install to latest version 2.5.7
8 REPLIES 8

Str_fstr
Level 7
Santa_zray wrote:
Need help!

Before update, i had a colorful rainbow effect on my lightbars except keyboard since its only 1 zone color. But after update to latest version of Armoury crate, my rainbow effects on lightbars doesn't work properly like it sync with keyboard color (which mean change every ONE color only, all side, bottom bar is just the same color) . Used to had multiple color effect on my lightbars. Anyway to solve this? Tried to install the older version of Armoury crate but it just automatically install to latest version 2.5.7

same problem here man on my asus rog strix g did you find any solutions??

Str_fstr wrote:

a cmos clear helped me but I’m on a desktop*

Str_fstr wrote:

Yes but only temporary solution. Got 1 original stock inside your storage. Find "eDriver" folder and install the old driver as usual but do take note old driver may be contain bug & glitches such as Sonic Studio 3 may not working.

Super_Gnome
Level 11
This is not to say you should do this, but simply uninstalling, forgetting, and waiting for the next version of Armoury Crate could be your answer. 😄

In the beginning I too had a rainbow effect on the bottom bar of the laptop but after I downloaded and installed all the drivers the bottom bar light started synchronizing with the keyboard in one light at a time so I uninstalled and reinstalled the Armoury Crate App but this time, there were effects missing such as the Rainbow, so I thought it would be a good idea to try the Aura Core..as soon as I clicked a certain button I can't remember which one, the bottom light bar switched off and now I can't turn it back on whatever I do. Nothing works. Besides, I can't see any G-Sync option under Nvidia Control Panel. I never did. How do you guys turn it on??

Exact same issue with G531GU. Sometimes, after restart, it randomly works, but if i open armoury crate it goes back to this bug...

KaptnKarma
Level 7
Santa_zray wrote:
Need help!

Hey buddy, I also have the same problem on my G531GT-BQ002T, I have seen videos of the rainbow effect and it has multi-coloured on edge but I also the single colour changing just like 'Color Cycle'. There comes no difference between 'Rainbow' and 'Color Cycle'. If you find any solution for this please share it on this thread.

So I was also looking for the solution and found that reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/d6sn8d/i_found_out_how_to_enable_4zone_rgb_led_bar_on/

Just install the software and click default.

EDIT: You also need to be connected through aura sync in armoury crate.