New ROGer Array

ASUS G703GX - Turning off the laptop

Hi, here's my problem

I have no idea what it depends on because this issue does not happen all the time only periodically.When I want to turn off the laptop, I click the windows icon then shut down the system. Everything closes, the screen turns off, but the fans are still working,, the LED is on all the time. The laptop is still working. and nothing happens after a long time. then I press the start button and the computer turns off and then I start it by pressing this button again and I can turn off the computer in the system login window. very strenge for me and a very annoying problem ;/ some simple suggestions ? Thanks !

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by malyadrian View Post
    Hi, here's my problem

I have no idea what it depends on because this issue does not happen all the time only periodically.When I want to turn off the laptop, I click the windows icon then shut down the system. Everything closes, the screen turns off, but the fans are still working,, the LED is on all the time. The laptop is still working. and nothing happens after a long time. then I press the start button and the computer turns off and then I start it by pressing this button again and I can turn off the computer in the system login window. very strenge for me and a very annoying problem ;/ some simple suggestions ? Thanks !
    Please Refer To This Link: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...restart-system