cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Memory is better ? Both support the x79 chipset

VistaKing
Level 9
I know this might be a personal choice but I would like to know people in here's opinion .

Dominator - Tested Latency 9-11-10-27 , SPD Latency 9-9-9-24 PC3-17066 (2133MHz)
Vengeance - 11-11-11-27 PC3-17066 2133MHz

Both support XMP 1.3

Created by DaemonCantor and Adam
4 REPLIES 4

HiVizMan
Level 40
Vista if you can spring for the extra stay with the Doms I do not like the Vengeance at all.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

VistaKing
Level 9
HiVizMan

Thanks I know you would know . Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of water cooling the memory and so far all you could cool is the Dominator series. I am looking into getting EK-RAM Dominator X4 - Acetal+EN (Nickel) . I am sticking with the 16 ( 4x 4GB ) MEMORY .

Note: My signature is just the specs of the upcoming build that I will be building in Q3 or Q4 of this year. So I am still gathering info for the hardware.

HiVizMan
Level 40
Going the full bling thing I see with the water cooling. Will you be putting together a work log? If yes please post up here on ROG.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

VistaKing
Level 9
When I start ordering the hardware and receiving them. You bet I will be putting a work log here. Never created a work log before I just open the boxes and get started on building. I'm going to have someone air brush the ROG logo and the BATTLEFIELD 3 army guy on the side of the case panel and the ODD cover.