cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtek Audio UAD & HDA no downloads. Mokichu?

Tweakfiend
Level 8
Come on administrator(s) please respond.

Please let users have the real reasons for this, and try to get this resolved.

After all you should really be acting in the best interests of members as a whole .
These are important updates and at the moment cannot be downloaded elsewhere.

Thank you in advance
29 REPLIES 29

ewil
Level 8
Did they really ban the only person that was doing their job in the first place? What the hell?!

Edit: I just read in a different thread that some users apparently were out of line, and he chose to delete everything because of that. So are these ****** going to give us updates now?
I saw this happen so many times, in so many different "communities", ungrateful and entitled people making others that actually do something positive (for free, in their own spare time) stop bothering and leave.
This is a sad day, and its actually bothersome that it came to this in the first place, we shouldn't have to resolve to 3rd parties for getting the latest driver updates. Hope Mokicu changes his mind and comes back!

Yeah, come back MoKiChU. I miss the driver updates.

Guitarmageddon1
Level 9
Yes I think it was MrAgapi that got in some sort of disagreement with him? From what I can piece together.

there will be a new thread?

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

This message is mainly for the people who supported me and thanked me for what I was providing here.

Sorry for this confusion generated, I owe you some explanations.

I want to point out that the ASUS staff has nothing to do with it, no one has banned me, put pressure on me or anything else, and I want to thank the ASUS staff for permission me to express and share without any censorship (while remember, we are on ASUS ROG official forums, and misuse of what I provided could generate fees for them like contacts at the Service Center, RMA and others).

All that has happened (suppresion of all that I have produced here to the extent possible) is due to the fact that I am a human being, and it happens to me like all "to explode in flight ". Let me explain :

I wanted to do too many things with the same level of quality, which requires a lot of time and sacrifices (free time to spend less with my family, my friends or just to play because I'm a gamer above all, not to mention my work IRL ...), sacrifices that I was ready to assume fully because for me IT is a passion, and I expected in return (may be an excess of naivety on my part) a minimum thanks and support, but these latests times have been fatal for me, sorry, between people who believe that I work for ASUS, Realtek or A-Volute or I do not know who else (I do not work for anyone friends, put except for my employer IRL (biggest French telecom operator, I will not say more), the people who complain in/about my threads as if it was me who had generated their problems, the people who are insulting on my work , or some who take screen shots to "trace" my done and gesture (even my employer does not do such thing), as if I were there to cause harm. In short, you probably understand, I will not mention all the cases, but you will understand that the situation tilted me.

Now all that is over for me, I have given enough, in any case on the ROG forums (again I have nothing against the ROG forums, and they have nothing against me, it's just that it's not the right place for that, I think I've put the tolerance of the ROG Forum staff to the test).

Goodbye, be well, and still sorry to those who are for nothing, it was a difficult choice, but the emotion was too strong, sorry friends 😕

PS : As you will have understood by noticing my wobbly English, English is not my mother tongue, and I do not speak it fluently, but I manage, I think.

Hi MoKiChU,

Is there a way to send me the links you were using? I would not mind helping out the community and picking up were you left, I'm a system builder and do this for a living, let me know...

Thanks!

Scorpion wrote:
Hi MoKiChU,

Is there a way to send me the links you were using? I would not mind helping out the community and picking up were you left, I'm a system builder and do this for a living, let me know...

Thanks!

I am registered at mega.nz. which is the source of the drivers..…. but despite a lengthy search, could not find anything on Realtek drivers.
You might have to pay for what is likely to be a premium download service

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi everyone,

This message is mainly for the people who supported me and thanked me for what I was providing here.

Sorry for this confusion generated, I owe you some explanations.

I want to point out that the ASUS staff has nothing to do with it, no one has banned me, put pressure on me or anything else, and I want to thank the ASUS staff for permission me to express and share without any censorship (while remember, we are on ASUS ROG official forums, and misuse of what I provided could generate fees for them like contacts at the Service Center, RMA and others).

All that has happened (suppresion of all that I have produced here to the extent possible) is due to the fact that I am a human being, and it happens to me like all "to explode in flight ". Let me explain :

I wanted to do too many things with the same level of quality, which requires a lot of time and sacrifices (free time to spend less with my family, my friends or just to play because I'm a gamer above all, not to mention my work IRL ...), sacrifices that I was ready to assume fully because for me IT is a passion, and I expected in return (may be an excess of naivety on my part) a minimum thanks and support, but these latests times have been fatal for me, sorry, between people who believe that I work for ASUS, Realtek or A-Volute or I do not know who else (I do not work for anyone friends, put except for my employer IRL (biggest French telecom operator, I will not say more), the people who complain in/about my threads as if it was me who had generated their problems, the people who are insulting on my work , or some who take screen shots to "trace" my done and gesture (even my employer does not do such thing), as if I were there to cause harm. In short, you probably understand, I will not mention all the cases, but you will understand that the situation tilted me.

Now all that is over for me, I have given enough, in any case on the ROG forums (again I have nothing against the ROG forums, and they have nothing against me, it's just that it's not the right place for that, I think I've put the tolerance of the ROG Forum staff to the test).

Goodbye, be well, and still sorry to those who are for nothing, it was a difficult choice, but the emotion was too strong, sorry friends 😕

PS : As you will have understood by noticing my wobbly English, English is not my mother tongue, and I do not speak it fluently, but I manage, I think.

Thanx for all Your hard work Mokichu!!!

And to MrAgapiGC, say sorry for your bad behavier. I have screenshoots of all Your bad comments to Mokichu, and the screenshot tracking you did against him.

Ch3vr0n
Level 10
Now who's going to supply us with the IME consumer updates?