New ROGer Array

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Event Code issue

Got an email saying my event registration was successful but didn't get a code. I've attached a picture of the email they sent, it says" your code is: " and just stops. Anyone had a similar problem? or am i missing soemthing?
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos cod.JPG  

New ROGer Array

Same issue here.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Boldo_690 View Post
    Same issue here.
    It's just ridiculous ay.... Did you get an explanation from Asus?

New ROGer Array

I had similar - not the successful part but they sent me an email asking them to email them and then where the email address was supposed to be all they had was :EMAIL

In the end I called their tech support here in AU and they said to email oppromotions@asus.com which I did along with another email address I was told to email....

It's now coming up on 2 months since I initially lodged my application!!!! bought the card late September inside the event timeframe and was a factor in my decision and registered it early october when I received the card in the post.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by scallipus View Post
    I had similar - not the successful part but they sent me an email asking them to email them and then where the email address was supposed to be all they had was :EMAIL

In the end I called their tech support here in AU and they said to email oppromotions@asus.com which I did along with another email address I was told to email....

It's now coming up on 2 months since I initially lodged my application!!!! bought the card late September inside the event timeframe and was a factor in my decision and registered it early october when I received the card in the post.
    Have you not got the code yet???
    I really wished I knew Asus customer service was going to be this bad... Would've definitely got the promotion from someone else...

New ROGer Array

the code come in email today

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by scallipus View Post
    the code come in email today
    Who did you have to email? I tried emailing oppromotions@asus.com but it keeps getting bounced back

New ROGer Array

Same for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asus fail.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	83229

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Twisticles View Post
    Same for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Asus fail.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	210.3 KB 
ID:	83229
    its so bad... I wish I knew how bad Asus's customer service was before buying the graphics card....

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by daplaymaker View Post
    Who did you have to email? I tried emailing oppromotions@asus.com but it keeps getting bounced back
    I emailed oppromotions who then told me to email rog_forum@asus.com[

rog_forums@asus.com are the ones who responded after about a week or so after I emailed them with my redemption code

In the post I sent them I included a clear photo attachment of my invoice, a clear photo attachment of the PPID and a clear photo of the serial number... along with a verbatim subject line as per the actual instructions on the subject line ... the subject line was

Game Bundle Redemption - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare
    Last edited by scallipus; 11-29-2019 at 12:26 PM.