cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Event Code issue

daplaymaker
Level 7
Got an email saying my event registration was successful but didn't get a code. I've attached a picture of the email they sent, it says" your code is: " and just stops. Anyone had a similar problem? or am i missing soemthing?
10 REPLIES 10

Boldo_690
Level 7
Same issue here.

Boldo_690 wrote:
Same issue here.

It's just ridiculous ay.... Did you get an explanation from Asus?

I had similar - not the successful part but they sent me an email asking them to email them and then where the email address was supposed to be all they had was :EMAIL

In the end I called their tech support here in AU and they said to email oppromotions@asus.com which I did along with another email address I was told to email....

It's now coming up on 2 months since I initially lodged my application!!!! bought the card late September inside the event timeframe and was a factor in my decision and registered it early october when I received the card in the post.

scallipus wrote:
I had similar - not the successful part but they sent me an email asking them to email them and then where the email address was supposed to be all they had was :EMAIL

In the end I called their tech support here in AU and they said to email oppromotions@asus.com which I did along with another email address I was told to email....

It's now coming up on 2 months since I initially lodged my application!!!! bought the card late September inside the event timeframe and was a factor in my decision and registered it early october when I received the card in the post.

Have you not got the code yet???
I really wished I knew Asus customer service was going to be this bad... Would've definitely got the promotion from someone else...

the code come in email today

scallipus wrote:
the code come in email today

Who did you have to email? I tried emailing oppromotions@asus.com but it keeps getting bounced back

Same for me.

Twisticles wrote:
Same for me.

its so bad... I wish I knew how bad Asus's customer service was before buying the graphics card....

daplaymaker wrote:
Who did you have to email? I tried emailing oppromotions@asus.com but it keeps getting bounced back

I emailed oppromotions who then told me to email rog_forum@asus.com[

rog_forums@asus.com are the ones who responded after about a week or so after I emailed them with my redemption code

In the post I sent them I included a clear photo attachment of my invoice, a clear photo attachment of the PPID and a clear photo of the serial number... along with a verbatim subject line as per the actual instructions on the subject line ... the subject line was

Game Bundle Redemption - Call Of Duty Modern Warfare