cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Elite Arena account page is not working or missing

AgentHunk
Level 8
I cannot go to the Rog Elite Arena site to do my daily logins or check my activity's or anything.The website says 404 -File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I was able to go to the site and see my account and see all the points and items I could earn or redeem and what I have done in the past year and a half...

I also cannot seem to find the review post of a laptop product I bought over a year and a half ago...it aid it was also posted then removed or missing...

now my Rog Arena account rewards and points page is not there or working....
13 REPLIES 13

Philomorph
Level 8
I'm having a similar problem - when I try to go to the main page, I get the navigation buttons for a second, then it redirects to a page with just some non-working links to ROG products. This is what it looks like first:

Then after auto-redirect:

I can click the navigation links on the first page and they seem to sort of work - like the FAQ loads. But it still redirects to the second page after 2 seconds.
The only thing that works on the second page is the drop down under the avatar - which shows my nickname, my rank, and the logout button.

Philomorph wrote:
I'm having a similar problem - when I try to go to the main page, I get the navigation buttons for a second, then it redirects to a page with just some non-working links to ROG products. This is what it looks like first:

I can click the navigation links on the first page and they seem to sort of work - like the FAQ loads. But it still redirects to the second page after 2 seconds.
The only thing that works on the second page is the drop down under the avatar - which shows my nickname, my rank, and the logout button.

They appeared t o have fixed it... b ut I missed 11 days of login points because of their stunt

Philomorph wrote:

They appeared to have fixed it... b ut I missed 11 days of login points because of their stunt

AgentHunk
Level 8
yes I am having same problem and my bookmarked actual personal account page that takes me to my point s and products to get with points gives me 404....

I really hope they fix it....it started less than 2 weeks ago...

Birddog63
Level 7
AgentHunk wrote:
I cannot go to the Rog Elite Arena site to do my daily logins or check my activity's or anything.The website says 404 -File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I was able to go to the site and see my account and see all the points and items I could earn or redeem and what I have done in the past year and a half...

I also cannot seem to find the review post of a laptop product I bought over a year and a half ago...it aid it was also posted then removed or missing...

now my Rog Arena account rewards and points page is not there or working....

has been down well over a week maybe 2, a message says maintenance july 8 , 21 but its still not working

and it is still not working even though the maint. message is now gone 😞

Yep, even after another 2 day maintenance, website is still working really bad.
https://i.imgur.com/8JWzOqc.png
It doesn't load at all and this issue still persists after 2 months.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey Guys, make sure to agree to cookies, otherwise nothing will show.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Hey Guys, make sure to agree to cookies, otherwise nothing will show.

Can confirm. I checked this the other day and saw the same blank spaces. After disabling uBlock the tiled items show up. I really should have thought to test that.:(
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…