cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F (Solved)

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Built a new computer with following parts and got a strange fault after updating Windows 10 Pro ...

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-core

GPU - Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT Nitro+

Motherboard - ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F

Water Cooler - ASUS ROG STRIX LC 120

M.2 SSD - Samsung SSD 970 EVO PLUS 500GB

SSD - Samsung 860 EVO Series 250GB

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 256MB Cache

OS - Windows 10 Pro

Started it up and installed Windows 10 Pro while it in the same time got new drivers to Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT Nitro+
After the last Windows update in the middle of the night it wanted to reboot and after that i got the bluescreen with following message ...
(video_scheduler_internal_problem) and (atikmpag.sys) .Everytime i try to start or reinstall Windows 10 it refuse and end with that bluescreen no matter what i do.This last computer built of mine is getting me old really fast. 🙂 Leave it at a computer repair store or is someone knowing what to do.

A long time since i was here last and i obviously never learn when i was building another computer :).Please move the post if i pasted it on the wrong place.
3 REPLIES 3

FonzieBulldog
Level 9
Left the computer to a computer repair shop and explained the problem when i couldnt boot into the computer i any way when it restarted in eternity with earlier faults.Expensive parts who probably gets wrecked by bad software.Well, before i get to upset lets se what they find out.:o

After the computer repair shop had tried everything possible with drivers and running the Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT Nitro+ also on other computers with the same fault they concluded that something was wrong with this GPU,s way to work properly.At its best it booted with stuttering and flickering screen.Not very nice to watch from a expensive GPU.Returned the GPU and bought a ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Super and now everything works just fine.Thanks for the help. 🙂

Yeah i would have said graphics card also.

(video_scheduler_internal_problem) this would indicate a issue with carrying out processes as it's internal so maybe a failed shader/CU unit which would then cause (atikmpag.sys) since Windows 10 requires GPU acceleration for the Aero effect which is why windows then crashes. For some reason despite AMD buying out ATi over 10 years ago their drivers are still showing as ATi. Well at least you got the problem resolved anyway.