cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem AI OVERCLOCKING Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO

hispanico1
Level 7
I have Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO with last bios 1302 and win64bit, intel i7 9700 and 16mb memory.
I use AI Suite to test and overclock my system, after launch
AI Overclocking the system stabilzed more or less about +36% and system is stable and run very well.
The problem appear in the last days, where the temperature respect past is more low and when i power up computer appear 41% or also 44% and after a while or when swiindows load a blue sreeen appear wit error.
So i ask there is the way to don't get over 36% of overclocking or othes setting to limite it ?

Thank for suggestions
Hispa
5 REPLIES 5

hispanico1
Level 7
Sry but no suggestions ...pls i which way with AI optimization i can set max 36% because with it is ok...while over system after some time crash

Thank
Hispa

hispanico1 wrote:
Sry but no suggestions ...pls i which way with AI optimization i can set max 36% because with it is ok...while over system after some time crash

Thank
Hispa

AI OC is always a bit unoptimized, you can try a manual OC but save the settings you currently have to a profile. What also might help is adjust the LLC level, LLC6 is most commonly used.

mdzcpa
Level 12
Set you OC manually as suggested. Select Sync all Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 (if your find your crashing at 5000Ghz).

mdzcpa wrote:
Set you OC manually as suggested. Select Sync all Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 (if your find your crashing at 5000Ghz).
I try 49 like multiplier and seem stable in gaming but now in Air Suite 3 i have 00 % like Cpu speed (??) while in Cpu-Z i see 4.900 where is wrong or me ?

Thank again
Hispa

What is no explanation for why AI Suite does not highlight the overclocking percentage?
It is defective or is normal ?

Thank
Hispa