cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter and wolfs

Retired
Not applicable
My youngest daughter was at the back of her house yesterday, when she witnessed 2 wolfs hunting down a couple of roe-deers..

The photo is not in the best resolution... But its her's:D

Leave the Wolf's alone, stop hunting down everything that got a pulse....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
50 REPLIES 50

HiVizMan
Level 40
WOW that is really cool. Did not realise just how far from the City you live
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
MM
she was thrilled, and called me while on the camera yesterday....

She is into wildlife BIGTIME, talk about bonus..

HiVizMan
Level 40
Yeah we have wild life here where I live too. The woods are 200m from our place and there are many kinds of small deer and stuff like that. My girls love it.

No wolf 🙂 Only foxes
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
More wildlife to the kids.............;)

Area_66
Level 11
Little Red Riding Hood !

Retired
Not applicable
Ahh, red riding hood, i have done some nice photos with that theme.......

Bring back mem's

Did a red riding slut, also...... But lets not go there............:cool::cool::cool:

grottslampan wrote:
But lets not go there............:cool::cool::cool:

Yes Yes we have to go there

(I'm gone play Chrsplmr here 😉

To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before

HiVizMan
Level 40
I would love to go there but the wife is home today so better wait when she goes back to work. 😄 😄

HiVizMan wrote:
I would love to go there but the wife is home today so better wait when she goes back to work. 😄 😄

LOL my wife start to work today........... and don't forget @ Daemon house today is :