cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for help on bad service

clvig
Level 7
Hello , I bought my asus pg35vq on nov. 19 , when I got home I open it and notice what I can describe as buff marks on the screen , I tried to clean them but were not coming off , I tried to look pass it but for a 2500.00 monitor I should not have too, I still decided to try it out the screen flickered from when I turned it on.
I called asus and told them they set up a RMA and I sent it back, when I got to fedex I was told that it would take 5 days to get to where it had to go, left it and then called asus , the rep said I that the person I worked with made a mistake and should have done a advance replacement . I said ok thank you and thank you for admitting that asus made a mistake , I then ask how do I get my monitor back quickly , he said that he would call me back a day went by , so I called and same thing was said. This went on all week. When thy received the monitor I received an email that said they would be replacing it another week late still no info, I call and now being told sorry but still no info , this is crazy and not right , asus makes a mistake and I have to suffer , not a good way to do business,
1 REPLY 1

Blake1
Level 10
Hello clvig,
Please PM me your RMA number or Case number.
I will pass it to related department.
Thank you.