cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amourt Crate - Spatha & Claymore not visisble in devices, only in Aura section.

Crasje
Level 12
Hello,

Just installed the armoury crate and in the devices section I am seeing my Maximus Formula IX and my Balteus Qi but I do not see my Spatha Mouse or my Claymore.

In the Aura section of the Armoury Crate I do see my all my devices.

I still have the 'regular' Armoury installed, should I remove it?

Any suggestions anyone on how to get all my devices visible?

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉
5 REPLIES 5

ROGStrixGL12CX
Level 8
Crasje wrote:
Hello,

Just installed the armoury crate and in the devices section I am seeing my Maximus Formula IX and my Balteus Qi but I do not see my Spatha Mouse or my Claymore.

In the Aura section of the Armoury Crate I do see my all my devices.

I still have the 'regular' Armoury installed, should I remove it?

Any suggestions anyone on how to get all my devices visible?

you can only use Armoury II for Claymore and Spatha< Both are not yet supported by Armoury crate> I would suggest you just use Armoury II 300.38 and Aura 1.07.71. I got the same peripherals and believe me... Armoury Crate will give you a lot of problems ...stay away from it until it comes out of BETA.

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
you can only use Armoury II for Claymore and Spatha< Both are not yet supported by Armoury crate> I would suggest you just use Armoury II 300.38 and Aura 1.07.71. I got the same peripherals and believe me... Armoury Crate will give you a lot of problems ...stay away from it until it comes out of BETA.

still in beta??

I got a popup telling me to install it... why would they want users to install a beta??

Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

Crasje wrote:
still in beta??

I got a popup telling me to install it... why would they want users to install a beta??

dont know whats up with asus... deploying half baked apps...they probably need beta testers i suppose? check your event viewer and see if it isnt full of errors due to armoury crate,

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
dont know what's up with Asus... deploying half baked apps...they probably need beta testers I suppose? check your event viewer and see if it isn't full of errors due to armoury crate,

I just noticed that AURA is also not working as it should. All my devices have the colour green, when I select the Color cycle, I can click it. But there is no apply button or anything. Tried setting it to breathing in blue, and the settings will allow me to configure it.. but nothing happens.

Tried restoring to default. Still everything is green (caps lock doesn't go white anymore) I thought that was only for certain times of colour schemes).

I had SO much **** with Armoury and Aura in my devices. I have spent hours, mailing, trying stuff. I had hoped they finally had some stable software.

Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
dont know what's up with Asus... deploying half baked apps...they probably need beta testers I suppose? check your event viewer and see if it isn't full of errors due to armoury crate,

I just noticed that AURA is also not working as it should. All my devices have the colour green, when I select the Color cycle, I can click it. But there is no apply button or anything. Tried setting it to breathing in blue, and the settings will allow me to configure it.. but nothing happens.

Tried restoring to default. Still everything is green (caps lock doesn't go white anymore) I thought that was only for certain times of colour schemes).

I had SO much **** with Armoury and Aura in my devices. I have spent hours, mailing, trying stuff. I had hoped they finally had some stable software.

Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X