cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios issues

lingaaju_g
Level 7
new build using rog rampage vi extreme omega with latest 0802 bios, everything works well but when i go into bios setting and not change anything except for boot order of hdds and save a restart my computer gets stuck at b4 error which is usb initialisation and keyboard and mouse dont turn on and sometimes it gets stuck there and i have hard restart by long press power button and sometimes it goes forward and gets stuck at code 99 or a2 which is hdd code and pc boots with no keyboard warning at bios splash, it has happened few times and i cleared cmos and reset everything again and everytyhing works again, if i make any other changes in bios it reboots fine, i have 2 nvme drives on dimm.2 module, 4x8gb 3000mhx corsair rgb ram, evga 2080 ti ultra and rog strix 2080ti oc in sli but sli disabled 90% of the time ande 1600w psu evga supernova, i had same issues when oc'ing cpu using per core setting and i finally stable with 4500mhz sync all cores with auto power and voltage settings, i dont think there is problem with bios chip as it works fine and does not load correctly when i do above mentioned stuff, any ideas why or how to fix this, thanks.
0 REPLIES 0