cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gameing Laptop for 2100 $

iskog751
Level 7
Hi to all,

In the past I have Asus Rog G751jy and it was very good laptop. After I sell it and by Omen X, because good price and good hardware. And Omen X (1080 gpu, i7 7820hk, 16gb ram) is good laptop, but they lock one fan speed at 200rmp speed, and you can't unlocked it.

And now I think I will find someone and sell my Omen X and go back to Asus. So what is your recommendation for gaming laptop? I will have 2100$

Is better Asus G or Zephyrus S series laptop with same hardware specification for gaming and temperature? - this is a question is better havey big laptop or slim laptop with same specifications?

What did you recommend to me? Zephyrus S GX701 is very nice laptop, but i dont k ow us good for gameing.

All the best
2 REPLIES 2

iskog751
Level 7
Anyone?

xeromist
Small or large is up to you. Generally larger heavier machines have better cooling so you will get better performance even with identical components. However they are less portable. I have a 15" laptop with a 1050Ti and that is the sweet spot for me. It's small enough to fit in most laptop bags, games OK on lower visual settings (OK for a secondary machine), and has OK battery life for remote access to work. High performance machines usually expect to be plugged in most of the time because of the power hungry components. But that's me; your requirements will be different.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…