Deen_
Level 7
this happens if i click on keyboard, mouse or other devices
37 REPLIES 37

ROGStrixGL12CX
Level 8
Deen_ wrote:
this happens if i click on keyboard, mouse or other devices

what keyboard and mouse are you using ? if its claymore and spatha then its not supported ... otherwise that program is really buggy i suggest you uninstall armoury crate and use armoury II and latest aura instead

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
what keyboard and mouse are you using ? if its claymore and spatha then its not supported ... otherwise that program is really buggy i suggest you uninstall armoury crate and use armoury II and latest aura instead

rog strix scope, gladius II origin, motherboard Z390-f and headset rog strix fusion wireless this is all device and all is same. mouse, keyboard and motherboard work last month

I wonder if this will help you with what I have.
Install Revo Uninstaller.
https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/Revo-Uninstaller,Program,Windows,12741.html
Delete everything related to Aura, Armory etc.
Delete entries in the Windows registry !!!
Example:
PC reset.
Reinstall Armory Crate.
PC reset.

Let me know if it helped.

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
it is also easy. Uninstall Armory Windows app and restart the computer. Then go to ROGLSLService_2.0.3.0_NEW_30.10.2019 (Armory Crate Installer 2019/10/30) from this link and right click and choose "Run as administrator" to run the .exe file after downloading the "SetupROGLSLService.exe". After installation restart because computer new. Please wait 10 minutes until you use the Armory Windows app

OLD

NEW

Dimitrios1971 wrote:
it is also easy. Uninstall Armory Windows app and restart the computer. Then go to ROGLSLService_2.0.3.0_NEW_30.10.2019 (Armory Crate Installer 2019/10/30) from this link and right click and choose "Run as administrator" to run the .exe file after downloading the "SetupROGLSLService.exe". After installation restart because computer new. Please wait 10 minutes until you use the Armory Windows app

Thx a lot, it helped, i went crazy, i've used your tips plus revo uninstaller. it is a brand new pc, first time with asus rog, windows installed automatically Crate, i've used it just for aura fans. then, i installed aura play app from asus site and since then was a mess, with computer random restarts. i've tried allmost everything before your post, but i was keeping downloading Armoury from windows shop.
with your file now it works again. thx a lot, i was stating to think i had to format again.:o

now i stuck on updating strix scope version 1.0.11 press update and its on same version and wants update again

ROG Armoury II was better than Armoury crate

I think 99% of the people here posting a reply working are missing the point. Most of us with newer hardware it is broken for us. I'm happy it works for you but it has been broken for me since the day it was built. It broke my PC so bad the ram will not even work with the ram manufactures software now. They are asking for me to RMA the ram now. Thanks, Asus.

Deen_ wrote:
Removed