cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more wierdnesses..

chrsplmr
Level 18
java errors in the editor .. lock up...

this thing has a mind of its own .. and its female .. (no offense ladies, thats why we love ya)

so there is a rock or two left to turn over ... hahaha.. one at a time ..

(in all fairness .. ie9 auto downloaded yesterday .. so maybe it is in there .. no idea.. kill.)c.
17 REPLIES 17

Area_66
Level 11
chrsplmr wrote:
java errors in the editor .. lock up...

WTF are you talking about...go make a coffe , I need one too ..... what editor ? We ( at least me ) need more detail ..... but not too much....

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahaha... oh? you have read my posts before eh? a little long at times ? hahaha... im a big boy..lots of wind..hahaha.sorry.

i meant in the posting editor .. especially if you edit a post ... click save ... and it sits there.. i get a java error pop up over
the start button .. (the thing im typing this in)

how do u take ur coffee ... coming right up ... id drive it there .. but it will be cold ... better come down.. doors open.c.

Area_66
Level 11
wait I will boot up a Windows 7 VM with IE9 to see if I have the same problem in the waiting time let me offer you this :

EDIT Ok just edit from my IE 9 in VM.... no problem , un install JAVA and reinstall it.

Area_66
Level 11
Check I edit the other post, as I said, un install JAVA and re install it.

now the moderators are all mess up, I'm not even on the same IP, my VM are on another ISP .....lol

chrsplmr
Level 18
they must be playing with it again .. hahahah ... developers.haha

going to do that (java re install) this too shall pass.c.

EDIT :::

that didnt help .. and now server errors again .. plus im pretty sure there
is some stuff in the code that needs cleaning up .. those redirects are coming
from within.. i think..
if it is here .(my V). i cant find it .. hahaha.. and thats my second favorite game ..
and Only on the forum....
it is a redirect from that url ... like it is active there ... just saying.. yikes.

what would any of us do ... if 'app data' wasnt there for them to load to??

X-ROG
Level 15
We've had more downtime today. Our UK hosted are getting kicked into touch shortly and we're bringing the server somewhere else that's more reliable 🙂

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
We've had more downtime today. Our UK hosted are getting kicked into touch shortly and we're bringing the server somewhere else that's more reliable 🙂

Confirm , server in the way for new destination

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I'm not sure what's causing the errors I keep getting with FireFox but ether just after I've been on this site or while I'm on this site, Doesn't matter if I use the same Tab or New Tab or open a New Window. I get Flash Errors out the You know what and have to dump the Flash Player Cache. It's been happening for a little while now.

DaemonCantor wrote:
I'm not sure what's causing the errors I keep getting with FireFox but ether just after I've been on this site or while I'm on this site, Doesn't matter if I use the same Tab or New Tab or open a New Window. I get Flash Errors out the You know what and have to dump the Flash Player Cache. It's been happening for a little while now.

Let's make me fire a WM to see if I can duplicate your problem ,,I come back