cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I completely remove ASUS Sonic Softwares?

hardywang
Level 7
Since I have Sonic Studio and another Sonic software, whenever I open many other applications I got

C:\ProgramData\A-Volute\A-Volute.28054DF1F58B4\Modules\ScheduledModules\ProductInfo.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.

I removed both Sonic software from "Add or remove programs", but unfortunately C:\ProgramData\A-Volute\A-Volute.28054DF1F58B4 and C:\ProgramData\A-Volute\A-Volute.SonicStudio3 folders are still there with many DLLs in them. Even after I reboot the PC, I still get same error. I used Process Explorer and noticed there are still some other applications using these Sonic DLLs.

Anybody can suggest a clean way to delete them?
1 REPLY 1

altonatrucker
Level 7
hardywang wrote:
Since I have Sonic Studio and another Sonic software, whenever I open many other applications I got

I removed both Sonic software from "Add or remove programs", but unfortunately C:\ProgramData\A-Volute\A-Volute.28054DF1F58B4 and C:\ProgramData\A-Volute\A-Volute.SonicStudio3 folders are still there with many DLLs in them. Even after I reboot the PC, I still get same error. I used Process Explorer and noticed there are still some other applications using these Sonic DLLs.

Anybody can suggest a clean way to delete them?

Have you tried just deleting the folders that are still in the program files?