cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL702ZC issue with software maybe related to Windows 10

AgentHunk
Level 8
I am experiencing typo's and errors with keyboard and typing.
as well as restarting and booting for the first time daily and auto fill in errors in the log in box at bootup....
and I am getting lots of errors with keyboard not responding at startup login......I have restart multiple times to get it to work...

and I am disappointed with the keyboard typing lag and typo's errors....

and Windows 10 compatability conflicting with ASUS drivers....and software...
2 REPLIES 2

TX2000
Level 8
AgentHunk wrote:
I am experiencing typo's and errors with keyboard and typing.
as well as restarting and booting for the first time daily and auto fill in errors in the log in box at bootup....
and I am getting lots of errors with keyboard not responding at startup login......I have restart multiple times to get it to work...

and I am disappointed with the keyboard typing lag and typo's errors....

and Windows 10 compatability conflicting with ASUS drivers....and software...

is it random problems or your key presses doesn't match what you are typing?

if is the latter check your keyboard language on your options

TX2000 wrote:
is it random problems or your key presses doesn't match what you are typing?

if is the latter check your keyboard language on your options

IT says US language...

I mean when I type it sometimes slow downs and mistypes at random and at startup login screen...the keys just start filling in.....automatically....
I do not know why my keyboard is not type the commands I type into the screen....I ran tests and the there appears to be nothing wrong with machine from anything else...
I type with my pointer fingers not the well known way...

the very strange auto fill in's and other random weird keyboard behavior during typing at random in google as well....is annoying...

I already contacted microsoft through feedback hub and got no response as of yet..

already posted here many times about software related issues and no one from the Company is listening.....

I am getting impatient and tired of waiting on their goddam driver updates and patches that will fix the issue....