New ROGer Array

With manual OC 49... Ai suite show 00% Cpu speed

I OC manually all Sync Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 like multiplier and seem stable in gaming but now in Air Suite 3 (last release9 i have 00 % like Cpu speed (??) while in Cpu-Z i see 4.900 where is wrong or me ?

Thank again
    Hispa
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Immagine10.jpg  

Immagine9.jpg  

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by hispanico1 View Post
    I OC manually all Sync Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 like multiplier and seem stable in gaming but now in Air Suite 3 (last release9 i have 00 % like Cpu speed (??) while in Cpu-Z i see 4.900 where is wrong or me ?

Thank again
    Hispa
    The XTU module might be corrupted or not working. check event viewer.... this happens with armoury crate also and not just AIsuite. anyway if all core overclock is working then its just aisuite bugging out, might as well uninstall that

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ROGStrixGL12CX View Post
    The XTU module might be corrupted or not working. check event viewer.... this happens with armoury crate also and not just AIsuite. anyway if all core overclock is working then its just aisuite bugging out, might as well uninstall that
    When you speak regarding event viewer it means in windows event but which app or event i must search ?
    Or is better unistall AI Suite, restart pc and install again ?

Thank
    Hispa

New ROGer Array

windows event viewer. look at application tab (Windows log) or system log and look for errors> you can use that to see which part of the app is bugging out
    Last edited by ROGStrixGL12CX; 12-14-2019 at 04:24 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

My advice? uninstall AI Suite, scrub it if you can as its not only unreliable its a PITA to get rid of once you install it. There is nothing it does that cant be done in the BIOS. Seen more than one bricked MOBO over it. Just not worth the problems is causes.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ROGStrixGL12CX View Post
    windows event viewer. look at application tab (Windows log) or system log and look for errors> you can use that to see which part of the app is bugging out
    I see only these error but no related to Ai Suite or wrong something to search errors ?

This is strange because if set 50 like moltipler is show 50%...

Thank
    Hispa
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos Immagine.jpg  

Last edited by hispanico1; 12-15-2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: modified