cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With manual OC 49... Ai suite show 00% Cpu speed

hispanico1
Level 7
I OC manually all Sync Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 like multiplier and seem stable in gaming but now in Air Suite 3 (last release9 i have 00 % like Cpu speed (??) while in Cpu-Z i see 4.900 where is wrong or me ?

Thank again
Hispa
5 REPLIES 5

ROGStrixGL12CX
Level 8
hispanico1 wrote:
I OC manually all Sync Cores, and set Multiplier to 49 like multiplier and seem stable in gaming but now in Air Suite 3 (last release9 i have 00 % like Cpu speed (??) while in Cpu-Z i see 4.900 where is wrong or me ?

Thank again
Hispa

The XTU module might be corrupted or not working. check event viewer.... this happens with armoury crate also and not just AIsuite. anyway if all core overclock is working then its just aisuite bugging out, might as well uninstall that

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
The XTU module might be corrupted or not working. check event viewer.... this happens with armoury crate also and not just AIsuite. anyway if all core overclock is working then its just aisuite bugging out, might as well uninstall that
When you speak regarding event viewer it means in windows event but which app or event i must search ?
Or is better unistall AI Suite, restart pc and install again ?

Thank
Hispa

windows event viewer. look at application tab (Windows log) or system log and look for errors> you can use that to see which part of the app is bugging out

ROGStrixGL12CX wrote:
windows event viewer. look at application tab (Windows log) or system log and look for errors> you can use that to see which part of the app is bugging out
I see only these error but no related to Ai Suite or wrong something to search errors ?

This is strange because if set 50 like moltipler is show 50%...

Thank
Hispa

BigJohnny
Level 13
My advice? uninstall AI Suite, scrub it if you can as its not only unreliable its a PITA to get rid of once you install it. There is nothing it does that cant be done in the BIOS. Seen more than one bricked MOBO over it. Just not worth the problems is causes.