cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Problems with ROG Armoury and Armory Crate

ashox
Level 7
ARMOURY CRATE
-It detects ROG Delta says update your device but there is no update for ROG Delta.

ROG Armoury II v3.0.0.10 - v3.0.0.33
-These versions cause in game cinematic movie stutters,lags and freezes.(Game Frostpunk)
Closing NahimicAPI solves the problem but after closing NahimicAPI, Sonic Studio becomes unavailable.

ROG Armoury II v3.0.0.34 - v3.0.0.36
-These versions cause in game cinematic movie stutters,lags and freezes.(Game Frostpunk)
Closing NahimicAPI solves the problem but after closing NahimicAPI, Sonic Studio becomes unavailable.
-These version are not usable due to warning for ARMOURY CRATE.

ROG Armoury II v3.0.0.37 - v3.0.0.39
-These versions cause HUUUGE in game cinematic movie stutters,lags and freezes.(Game Frostpunk)
-These versions brakes AMD Radeon Anti Lag, AMD Image Sharpening and other AMD related service's activation sound. It makes the sound robotic and distorted.

Can you AMD Software makers please fix these problems! it is really unusable.
I HAVE ROG Delta but because of you i am using it like ROG Delta Core. I paid for extra 4 Hi-Fi drivers and i can not even use them because of your bad softwares.
3 REPLIES 3

ROGStrixGL12CX
Level 8
ASUS software crap as usual....:(
win 10 event viewer on my PC is spammed by errors stemming from Asus apps like Armoury Crate, ROG armoury II, and MyAUS app which i uninstalled but left lingering services on the background. Only the latest Aura Sync works but with limited functionality... Asus should really up the ante

any solution dear ASUS? i hope u fix it with v3.0.0.40 or new ARMOURY CRATE

ashox wrote:
any solution dear ASUS? i hope u fix it with v3.0.0.40 or new ARMOURY CRATE

Guys, is this still an open topic? I have crackling sound freezes while using and listening YouTube if i am using Armory create. I tried to install, reinstall couple of times, and finally DE install and this is solved, only issue with my comp.
@ASUS will you be able to solve this problem? it is now 2021?

best,
M.