cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus XI Hero

Mitja77
Level 7
Hi everyone,

I have problems with my computer and can not solve them in any way. when i do a fresh installation of windows everything is ok, but when i install the drivers, problems start. If I browse the Internet on the primary screen and watch the video on secondary screen, video will lagging. Even in games i can see that something is wrong with the computer, because the games don't work smoothly either. And why PC need 20 or 30sec to turn of? I would be very grateful if anyone could help me solve these problems!

I also found this problem:

PC SPAC:
Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS XI HERO
CPU: i7 9700K
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER
RAM: Corsair 16GB 3000MHz
10 REPLIES 10

Re
Level 10
Have you installed the newest Nvidia driver?

Re
Level 10
Have you installed the newest Nvidia driver?

Yes i install all new drivers. The problems start as soon as I install the drivers for the motherboard.

Re
Level 10
Can you run latencyMon? With the driver from the support page?

Re@per wrote:
Can you run latencyMon? With the driver from the support page?

if i need to update bios, which version do you recommend? Currently it is 0805

Mitja77 wrote:

if i need to update bios, which version do you recommend? Currently it is 0805

go to the OEM help desk of you board and update the bios here. now is 1401 or 1302, both are fine for now. the armory crate will not give you the last info. Or update in bios. also is ok
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Guys, thank you for your time and help! it's much better now when i update bios.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Mitja77 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have problems with my computer and can not solve them in any way. when i do a fresh installation of windows everything is ok, but when i install the drivers, problems start. If I browse the Internet on the primary screen and watch the video on secondary screen, video will lagging. Even in games i can see that something is wrong with the computer, because the games don't work smoothly either. And why PC need 20 or 30sec to turn of? I would be very grateful if anyone could help me solve these problems!

I also found this problem:

PC SPAC:
Mobo: ASUS MAXIMUS XI HERO
CPU: i7 9700K
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER
RAM: Corsair 16GB 3000MHz

Monitors specs?

regarding the tool that reads if there is a vulnerability, that has to be send by asus with new MEI driver. The updates for those has to be intall by MEI CHIPSET update in bios and drivers it self in windows. for that we need to wait.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Monitor: BENQ ZOWIE XL2546 240MHz